Page 8

1-26

Well a lot of things have been happening here, and it was supposed to be a relaxing trip. It all started after the wagon ride. (Last page **DEAR ANGEL, IT WAS NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE**) Amy found out and she got sooooo mad. It was kinda funny because, it was like she was so mad, she didn't know how to express it; and she just stood there, twitching and mumbling XD

Eventually she cooled down and she used those weird "anger communication" things... like the "I don't like when you do this, it makes me mad, could you stop" Honestly, that's really worthless. You won't make progress unless you fight back and prove your point... and when I told her I was confused and those things don't make progress, that hammer was out in a heart beat, but thankfully I didn't get hurt... just my wagon did ;-;

Amy ended up destroying the wagon and yelling at Sonic for a long time. So I stood up for him, and she yelled at me and said all these things... I'm honestly not sure what she said, she was talking too loud and too quickly... but I felt, traumatized because I got this... connection, and I remembered my step mom; I didn't like the memory, or the connection, so I ran off.... Apparently I was crying, but I was just remembering... I don't have the best memories so I can't really smile... But I just ran off and I remember it being dead silent. Amy stopped yelling mid-sentence, and everyone just stood there, and watched. It was so awkward and weird. However, I was more confused than upset, I just ran so I can try to forget the connection, and the memory. I didn't now I was crying and I didn't mean to... I guess after 15 years of bottled up feelings, things just happen....

Well after a while I just collapsed; I caught my breath, got up and walked on. Eventually, I found this fence so I hopped up on it, plopped my butt on there and chilled, it was near the edge of a cliff so I had a really good view of an ocean in the distance. I could feel the wind blow on my face and through my hair... it was so nice...  There was no problem with humidity, temperature or anything, and I could breathe easily. I wished I had someone with me. Something good like that needed to be shared with someone, like a good friend. To my luck, one came.

Tails showed up, I was confused and he kinda startled me and I almost fell off the fence. He ran over and grabbed my hand, I remember I did that a couple times. I just wouldn't let him fall, even if he tripped or anything, I'd get behind him or grab his hand. I don't let friends fall down. Well anyway, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back up. He looked at me, so concerned and he asked, "Is everything ok...?" I nodded and he sat with me. It was nice to have someone around, I like being alone but, not always. He wrapped one of his tails around me told me things were gonna be okay. Even though things were already okay, except for the fact my wagon was gone...

I asked Tails about the wagon and he said he could make a new and better one with a built in cat bed when we get home. After a while we just started talking and we started telling some jokes and we just sat there and laughed. It was pretty fun. Eventually Sonic ran in and found us, he started talking to Tails, I kinda zoned out, but I swear I heard something about "my special girl" so I figured Sonic was talking about Amy.  Later, Sonic held his hand out and he helped me off the fence. He gave me this big hug and it was so warm and cuddly. I didn't want it to end but eventually it did and both Tails and Sonic lead me back to the little house. I didn't really wanna go back and they could see I was hesitating, so Tails and Sonic looked at each other and nodded; and before you knew it, I was on a plane. Literally, ON the plane. 

Sonic had his arm around me and he was holding me down so I would "feel better" but I just wanted down. Eventually we took off and I was beyond terrified, but Sonic stood me up, put his hands around my waist and held me close. I was blushing so so so so so so so so so so so so bad..... (**Note from Tails: I'd take away all the "so"s but she was VERY red) After a while, I held may arms out, smiled and enjoyed feeling the wind, again. I looked back at Sonic and asked him, "Who were you talking about when you said, "my special girl"?" He blushed and he.... well.... um.... kissed my cheek...... and he whispered in my ear, "you."(**Note from Tails: Well well, now I have something to tease Sonic about....) LIKE I WASN'T BLUSHING BAD ENOUGH ALREADY. I did my little fan-girling on the inside and honestly, I was really happy. I never though I'd ever get something like that, ever; and... I really liked it ^////^ (**Note from Tails: I was watching her write this and her face was red and she had this silly little love struck smile XD) 

Eventually we landed and I was told we couldn't do anymore plan rides, we're leaving Saturday and Tails doesn't want to run out of fuel, even though he has emergency back-up energy.  So now, I gotta get to packing even though I only had my backpack, and before we go... I gotta go back to that fence. It was so pretty there...