Page 6

12-17

Sonic, Tails, and Amy wanted to get me ready for normal ambushes into "Eggheads" base. I don't think his head looked anything like an egg but I swear that thing under his nose is a squirrel. Anyway, we went to his base today, but he wasn't home... I found out after knocking on the front door a couple times, apparently you don't do that. Later we went in through the air vents and came to an open room, it was a "break room" I guess. I found another small air vent and there was something green and glowing brightly at the end. Apparently I found something interesting and needed, a chaos emerald, what are the odds? Any-who, the air vent got really small and no one could fit into it, everyone was to big... So everyone discussed it while I messed with these buttons on this machine that had a pot under it and the hot black/brown liquid in it... (**Note from tails: It was a coffee maker, and after 10 button pushing minutes it caught on fire and sprayed coffee just about everywhere) It didn't like the button  pushing. So Sonic and his friends talked it over and they all stared at me, giving me this weird look. Apparently it was because no one could fit in there; except me, and being a cat made me more flexible and I was able to fit in the vent.

I made my own rope out of ice and lowered myself down, there were these shiny red lines that shined from wall to wall, I wondered what they tasted like so I tried to lick one... but it was to far away. After a little bit of wiggling and slow falling I grabbed it and climbed back up the ice pole. I gave it to Sonic and we all high-fived, but I noticed Amy didn't want to high five me, but she heavily praised Sonic for it...

We got home a while later and everyone was celebrating. I was wondering why that thing is so important, and why Amy didn't high five me... I guess I already have someone that doesn't like me... Eh, it doesn't matter, I got some cat treats when we got home, and I got my cat bed back!!! =D