Don't Ignore Me

The next day you stopped by and helped her around the house for a bit before she decided she was going to take a nap. Sitting on the couch once she was in bed you flipped through the channels trying to find something to watch. Why was there never anything on? Pausing as you heard a sound you muted the TV incase it was Al. Hearing nothing else for a few moments you turned the sound back on and continued to search aimlessly. Letting out a startled shriek as once more Deadpool just appeared you put a hand over your chest, "You've got to stop doing that!"

"I can't help it if the ladies find me so irresistible that i take their breath away." he replied.

I think (name) means the teleporting.

Nah~, that can't be it.

"You sure are coming around a lot." he hummed as he moved to stand in the way of the TV.

Glaring up at him you said, "Well isn't that my job? To help her?"

"With out of the house things yes."

"Well your rules never said I couldn't come here and help her. Besides she needs someone sane to talk to." Yes lets sass the killer. Best plan ever.

Laughing he plopped down onto the couch next to you, "You got me there (name), so what are we watching?"

"Well...nothing...I can't find anything." You said glad he wasn't upset with you for that.

"Well we could watch one of my movies." he offered.

"Uh...thanks for the...offer but I don't think I like you're kind of movies..." You said having a good idea the movies he had.

Boo~.

You can't blame her for not wanting to watch X rated movies.

Is that rating even real?

It should be for the things he has.

"Hey their not that bad." Deadpool huffed before addressing you once more, "You know you're the only one who's stayed. Most can't handle how awesome I am."

If you mean that they wanted to live then yes.

The were lame! Besides not all of them lived!

I don't think we should tell her that...then again she probably already knows...

"You're not like the others...they all screamed and ran away...ended up in peaces...are in hiding..." he listed before his voice changed for a second, "Though I'm still not sure if I like you."

"Al likes me." You said not going to look at him and risk provoking him, "Well I think she does...she hasn't proven other wise." This was so weird. Sitting there talking to a man who could kill you with one arm with out even blinking. He'd probably wonder what he was going to watch while doing so. Why he kept her alive you'd never know...she wasn't afraid to sass him from what you'd seen and from your memory anyone else who did normally didn't leave the conversation alive.

"Hmmm...true...she does seem to~." Deadpool hummed as he rubbed his chin like one of those deceives in an old movie.

Glancing at him you couldn't help but wonder what he looked like. You'd heard he wasn't a looker but you sure as hell weren't about to ask him about it. Turning your attention back to the TV you put it on some old movie. Jeez when was this made like 1950? You'd been watching for a total of two minutes and the cheesiness of it already had you wanting to change it. But did you? No. Especially when you heard Deadpool giggle. Now you weren't sure if it was the movie or not but you left on that channel just incase. After all you'd much rather have a happy Deadpool than an angry one.