First Kiss.

Deadpool had gone off on a job leaving you to wonder where he was and how it was going but you weren't worried...or so you told your self. In all honesty you were extremely worried though it had only been a few hours sense he had left. Nothing much had really happened sense he had left that morning and you knew he would be alright but you also knew that he could die, though for a short time.

Pacing the living room you tried to keep your self from worrying but yet again were failing. You had already gone to the store, cleaned the house, took Blind Al for a walk, cooked dinner, cleaned the dishes, organized what you could, watched TV, finished a book you name it and it was done leaving you nothing to distract your self with. Now that Blind Al was asleep you couldn't talk with her, not to mention nothing was on TV, you were left with your mind being over thrown with worry.

"Hey, hey, hey! Watch the carpet." You heard a voice call followed by a chuckle. Turning your mind cleared seeing him standing there. With out a word you rushed over and hugged him, "You ass I was so worried!"

"Hey, don't worry about me." he cooed holding you close, "It's all good here. See? I'm totally fine. Silly~." Deadpool chuckled resting his chin atop your head as you two stood like that for many minutes.

Pulling away you smiled up at him happily, "How did it go?"

"Oh you know people died, got some tacos. All good~." he nodded caressing your cheek his head tilting as you giggled and placed your hand over his.

"Al is asleep." You said softly.

"Oh? Hmmm what to do~?" he hummed holding you closer his other hand moving to your hip as he held you against him.

Blushing you looked off to the side, "Wade~." she giggled bashfully as he nuzzled into your neck.

"What? I'm not doing anything." He teased his other hand moving to rest on your hip as well.

"Yes you are you know what you're doing and it won't work mister." You said with a nod though you both knew that you'd cave sooner or later, "Just because you get all cute doesn't mean I have to give into your demands."

"Oh well I think you will~. Besides who wouldn't want to kiss me?" He chuckled and pulled back to look at you his head tilting to the other side as he watched you.

"Well I don't know who wouldn't but they don't know what their missing out on." You said with a stern yet upset look, "Besides...I thought...well..." You trailed off feeling stupid.

"Love...I am never leaving you. Ok that totally sounded creepier than I meant for it to but you get the point." Deadpool said pressing his forehead against yours, "Ever. I'm all yours m'kay~?"

Nodding you took a deep breath and looked into his once terrifying white eyes, "M'kay." you copied with a loving smile.

"Now...what would you like to do?" he asked wanting to do what you wanted sense he had caused you stress and worry.

Aw what? No kissing?

Shut up he's making her feel better.

Kissing can do that.

"Maybe...we could just cuddle for a bit?" You asked as you walked over to the couch, "But...you need to change." you smirked.

"I know I'm just so hot you can't get enough of me babe you don't have to be shy~." he teased doing a little hip swish before walking to his room leaving you to giggle as you sat on the couch.

A few minutes later you smiled cuddling close to him when he sat next to you in nothing but sweatpants and his mask. Ignoring the burning need to see him with out his mask you simply cuddled and watched some movie he had put on. Half way through how ever you couldn't take it anymore, "Why don't you take your mask off Wade?" You asked gently as you looked at him.

Did she just ask about...?

Wade don't upset her.

"I...you...you would leave and never come back if you saw my face." he said simply and looked at you confused when you laughed, "What?"

"Wade I've seen everything except for your man parts and you think i'd leave because of your face?" You pointed out and smirked seeing you had stumped him.

Not that he hadn't tried to show you the other parts...

Ugh not now you idiot.

"Don't say I didn't warn you..." Wade shrugged as he sat up and turned to face you. Reaching up he grabbed the end of his mask but paused. Would you leave? Scream? Get sick? Or possibly the worst thing you could do...laugh? Did he trust you? He'd only taken his mask off when he needed to so the only ones who'd seen him were other heroes or villains at times. Blind Al couldn't see but he had taken his mask off around her as well. Taking a deep breath he pulled his mask off and watched your face. "Tada~." He said softly. Blinking as he watched no change be made in your face he began to panic. Were you scared? Did you hate him? Did you change your mind about being with him? You two had only been dating a few weeks so he couldn't blame you but you promised! You promised him you didn't care about looks! Did you lie!? No you wouldn't lie to him...would you? His thoughts were stopped as you caressed his cheeks now having a smile on your face.

"See? I don't care...you're handsome to me...I never would've thought you had such blue eyes." You cooed gently before pulling him into a kiss.

Dropping his mask he immediately pulled you into his lap and kissed you deeper over joyed you hadn't done anything he thought you might and were still going to be with him. He smirked feeling you tense but soon relax into his touch. Gently rubbing your side he pulled back slightly, "You know...I'm glad you talked me into this."

"So am I...now shut up and kiss me." You giggled pulling him back down into another kiss.

Oh yea...he still had it.