Not Just A Soap Brand

"Can you make me a promise?" Al asked as she walked into the living room knowing you were there due to the TV.

"Sure thing Al, what?" You asked muting the TV and looking over at the blind woman.

"Take care of Wade for me." She asked as she sat next to you, "He might be able to heal physically but emotionally he isn't stable...then again you've already seen that."

Odd thing to request a promise about. "Of corse I will. I'd never let anything bad happen to him if I could help it." Which was true. Every time something had come up that you were able to stop you had. Some how along the year you two had been together you fell in love with Deadpool; sure you haven't said it but then again neither has he. Seeing the similarities you laughed, "It's funny...he asked me to promise to take care of you too. You two sure are close."

She chuckled softly with a gentle smile, "Yea...in some ways he's kind of like me son. Don't tell him I said that."

"Don't worry I won't." You promised as Wade walked in with a 'Honey I'm Home~!'. Laughing you walked over and hugged him, "How did it go?"

"Just as great as usual." He chuckled holding you close. Gosh he wasn't sure what he loved most about going out on a job that he got paid or that he got a hug from you when he got to see you.

They see to get along quite well.

Yes I suppose they do...maybe (Name)'s the one.

"Thats good." You nodded pulling up his mask and kissing him gently.

"Don't you two start." Al grumbled as she stood and walked past you two to get back to her room causing you both to laugh.

"Sorry Al." you called as you both sat on the couch and cuddled.

"So how about a movie baby doll?" Wade cooed as he kissed your cheek with a grin.

Nodding you wrapped his arm around you and nuzzled close to him, "That sounds wonderful Wadey."

Wade held you close and chuckled at the nickname while he put on a movie he knew you'd love. Gosh he was so lucky to have met you. He had everything in the world he could ever need. A home. A good job. A loving girl. What could possibly go wrong?

Oh he said it! He said the magic sentence!

Three...two...

ONE MONTH LATER

Another job? Really? How many did that make this month, ten? Ten jobs. Jesus this wasn't something you were use to but you weren't about to argue with your boyfriend about his paying job and how it worked; though the sudden increase in his survives bothered you for some reason. Oh well it's not like he wouldn't come back or anything. Getting off the phone you shoved it into your pocket as you made your way over to your second home. Clutching your jacket closer you heard a vehicle but ignored it thinking it a simple passer by though your opinion quickly changed once the van slowed to a stop in front of you and a man got out of the back that seemed familiar to you yet you didn't know him. Odd. You'd never felt this feeling before...no you had...dammit where why was this feeling so clear in your mind yet you couldn't make it out nor where you had felt it before? Pace slowing as the man made his way towards you until you were forced to stop or run into him. Looking up at him you noticed he was a handsome man with really short, almost non existent, hair and piercing blue eyes. Did you know him? No there was no way you knew him you'd never seen him before in your life.

"(Name)?" he asked a smile on his lips that seemed innocently enough as he looked you over. So this was Wades newest bed buddy huh? Well you were nice to look at but why you stuck with him he'd never know.

"Yes...and you are?" You asked taking a step back. Something about him made you want to run away. He just seemed so off it didn't make sense.

"My name is Ajax...and we have a lot to talk about."

Ajax...Ajax...you knew that name. Where had you heard that name before? "I'm sorry but...do I know you?"

Chuckling he shook his head, "Oh no dear you don't know me. I'm an old friend of Wades."

Your body ran cold as you realized just who this was. This was Ajax. THE Ajax! The Ajax that had hurt your Wade and made him what he is today. Taking a step back you shook your head, "I'm sorry I don't know a Wade you've got the wrong (Name)." You said gently with a smile as you backed up but bumped into someone. Turning you saw a woman with long black hair, brown eyes and what looked like a match stick in her mouth. When had she gotten behind you? Turning your head back to the man who was how chuckling and holding a picture of you with Deadpool sitting under a tree together talking your heart sake.

"Oh I'm very sure this is you. Now please don't make a scene and come with us." He said motioning to the open van door.

Not about to fight either one of them you made your way over and crawled into the van fighting back tears the hole time knowing what might happen to you when the car stopped at its final destination. Once the other two were in the van with one being on either side of you it began to move once more. Sadly hours passed like seconds and you soon found your self outside a building. It was dark and looked old yet well kept...perfect hide out. Being all but dragged out of the car by the woman you were shoved in front of her and forced to walk next to Ajax while she followed behind just incase.

"Now Angel be gentle with out guest." the man scolded gently though it was clear he didn't truthfully care, "We don't want her getting hurt now do we?" And the way it was put along with the glance in your direction that last bit sounded more like a threat than anything else.

Looking around you saw it was a rather large place on the inside with many doors and glass boxes. It looked almost like if an evil lab was mixed with a business office. "How are you alive?" you found yourself asking and grunted as you were forced to sit in a chair by Angel rather roughly and braced for a punch the woman looked like she was about to give you but relaxed slightly when Ajax stopped her. That was either really good or really bad. Most likely really bad.

"While you're boyfriend did shoot me in the head he failed to remember that just because you shoot someone in the head doesn't mean they died." Ajax answered simply as he walked over to a table and unfolded a rather large cloth thats contents made you stand up ready to bolt but yet again you were forced down into the seat but this time tied down. Very bad! Terrified eyes looked over the dangerously sharp knifes or many different sizes and makes before looking up at the man who had kidnapped you as he made his way to keel in front of you. "Now this can be easy or hard on you pumpkin. All we want to know is where Wade is. Tell us and you're free to go."

His voice was oddly soothing for a mad man who was most likely not going to let you leave this building alive no matter what you told him. Where you really thinking about ratting on your own boyfriend!? No way! You had a promise to keep. Besides...there was no way you were putting the man you loved in danger. Swallowing your fear as you looked into his soulless eyes you realized just how much you loved Wade. Even if this was going to hurt in a way this was also saving your life because you had no doubt in your mind that if you told them you'd die. Calming and mentally preparing yourself for the probable hours, if not days, or torture you summoned up as much courage as you could and spit in his face. Groaning at the punch, and now broken nose, Angel gave you you glared up at Ajax who simply stood and walked back over to the table, "I was hoping you'd say that." He chuckled lightheartedly.

All you could do now was pray you could block most of the pain out.