Getting To Know You

This wasn't the show you were watching. What time was it? What was that sound? What were you laying on? It wasn't a pillow it wasn't soft enough; well at all. Opening your eyes you blinked a few times before you focused on the TV seeing the movie 'Aliens' and grew confused. Did you fall asleep? No you couldn't have there was no way you'd fall asleep in the arms of-

You were laying on him.

Not daring to move as you grew more and more aware of where you were you tried to calm your racing heart. When did this happen!? You didn't remember falling asleep all you remembered was him all but forcing you to cuddle with him, he started petting your hair, made some joke about a scene in the movie you now weren't even paying attention to and then this was happening. Guess you did fall asleep. Watching the movie as you shifted slightly to see, well feel really, just where everything was you realized at some point after you fell asleep you he had moved to lean against the arm of the couch with you now laying between his legs. Ok so that sound must be his heart sense you're head rested on his chest but couldn't help and blush when you noticed his arm was wrapped around you. This would almost be considered cute if A: he wasn't an insane killer, B: he hadn't threatened your life, C: if you liked him at all. Sense none of the above were was an actual thing you weren't really to sure how to feel about him. You were very content where you lay but at the same time didn't want to be in the arms, well arm, of a man who really only needed to be bored to string your guts up like christmas lights.

"(Name) lives again!" he laughed.

How the hell did he know!? Was it just some assassin thing? Well he knew now so you moved to get up but was almost immediately yanked back down to where you originally were, "Excuse you!" You yelped looking up at him your blush only growing.

"I'm just that awesome." he nodded casting his gaze at you as if reading your mind and completely forgot the comment, "Have a nice nap princess?" You sure were an odd one. He thought he was crazy but man you just fell asleep near him! Anything could've happened during that time span and he knew you knew it yet somehow you felt safe, well safe isn't the right word really, enough to fell asleep.

Princess? "Is this going to be a thing? You threatening me and my existence then you're giving me a pet name? I'd really like to know because that's something that wasn't said." Who the hell did he think he was? He can't just do that! Well...you weren't sure if he knew he couldn't do that but you were sure he didn't care.

"Maybe~." he hummed. Sitting up Deadpool pulled you closer while wrapping his other arm around you, "Oh what a world! A sweet, young princess must be forced to deal with a knight such as myself!? What a world this is!"

"What are you talking about, let go!" You demanded and began to struggle but growled seeing as how even despite your very best efforts you weren't moving from his hold unless he wanted you to. "Ugh! What do you want from me?" You cried out as you gave up on your struggles.

"Oh honey i've got a list~." he purred and continued before you could say anything, "But! If it's the more boring thing i'd say your attention. Remember before? I kinda did that to get your attention then you go and fall asleep on me, not that I mind having a sexy thing like you on top of me, but that isn't what I wanted." he huffed. "It was very rude."

"Well dealing with you i have every right to need a nap!" You spat back and bit the inside of your cheek to keep from smiling as he gasped and flopped back down onto the couch after letting you go. Deadpool grasped his suit over his heart acting as if he had gotten hurt.

"Such cruel words!" He cried out seemingly hurt by this. But you knew better. Crossing your arms you just watched until he decided he was finished. "You're no fun." He huffed sitting up once more his arms crossed as well.

"I am to fun! You're version of fun is just things I'm not interested in." You grumbled sinking into the back of the couch and glared ahead.

"Oh I think I hit a nerve~." he sing songed as he poked your cheek, "Aw don't be grumpy sweetie pie I can help with that." He said before standing up and beginning to pace, "Oh but where to start?"

Well making out is an option.

She could stab him with his own sword.

Kinky~.

How about a conversation? That might help (name) not be so cold.

But thats boring~!

Would you rather not get to know (name) and something happens and we're found? Or Blind Al gets hurt?

Stopping he slowly turned to look at you, "How about a talk?"

"Talk? Really? I doubt i'd want to be apart of this conversation." You scoffed rolling your eyes.

"Nah nothing like i'd love to talk about." he sighed waving his hand as he moved to sit on the floor in front of you, "Just get to know each other, yea?"

Narrowing your eyes you asked, "Why would you want to know a boring person like me? And besides you're an insane killer I'm pretty sure thats all there is to you."

Oh how wrong you are.

"You'd be surprised." he chuckled, "But this isn't about me, it's about you. So lets start out simple..."

So began the conversation that would last until you had to leave. You had to admit it was a nice conversation and you learned some about him; but you didn't find it fair he could ask you about your past but you couldn't ask him the same. What was up with that? What kind of messed up background could he have had? Deciding not to ask as you stood you asked, "She's been sleeping a long time."

"She's fine~. Al does this all the time. She has to take naps because she puts up with me." He smirked while walking you to the door.

You chuckled and nodded, "Yea...well...night." You said with a nod as you left.

Closing the door and locking it he called behind him, "I know you've been listening this hole time."

"That obvious huh?" Blind Al laughed as she walked out of her room and to the couch and sat, "She didn't seem to notice...then again she isn't you. So I'm just gonna ask this; why?"

"Why what? The conversation? Well if she's going to be your nanny then I need to know her." He reasoned with a shrug as he sat next to her.

"Sure." Blind Al nodded with a smirk but knew he wasn't being completely truthful.