Houston? Islamabad.

Heya guys so the story actually starts here :D

This is basically the introduction to the characters. Adab is the character I might introduce in detail because about Hussain we know about it already :')

So it all starts with an 19 year old Adab who lives with her khala (aunty). She studies physiotherapy in one of the renowned colleges of Islamabad. A bright student yet a total social media freak. She has a wide social circle with many friends having no land boundries. Her best friend is Rifaf who is an Indian muslim. They both are kinda proud of their friendship because despite of all those Pak India clashes they still have an inseperable "chaddi baddi" dosti!
Oh and yeah, the most important part, that would be a hint to her character, is that she has A TOTAL OF 99 CRUSHES of whom she's proud of! Doesnt matter Hollywood or Pakistani, she drools over them like a crazy freak.

Hussain Asif being a 21 year old handsome hunk who lives a "normal" yet celebrity kinda life. It takes a few moments when he steps out of his house and he is surrounded by a buncha girls requesting for selfies and autographs. He doesnt entertain all of them. Attitude issues. But he does enjoy this part of his life undoubtedly. Late gyms, mommy hugs, breakfast parathas, sister annoyer, an SRKian for life, guitarist, a perfect dancer and a total funny freak who can lead anyone to laughter with his jokes and acting!

Soo shall we begin? :3

"This physiology is so ANNOYING!" I blurted as I was preparing for my test tomorrow. I never liked the cardiology part. I hate everything related to heart. Be its anatomy, physiology or pyar shyar. While I just cursing how rough and tough cardiophysiology was I suddenly got a notification on my baby. My phone. It said 'Watch ~Fawad Khan's surprises his fans with his guest appearance~' I threw aside my book aside and opened the notification. It was the cutest patootest video like ever! How he been such a generous celebrity for surprising his fans suddenly in the middle of a mall in Lahore. And his fans just freaked out like total crazies!

I was nearly in tears of being his fan and envied those fans like anyone! Im a person who cannot have things stored within, so I just straight away ran to Marium's room, my cousin to show her that video. I entered her room screaming madly about how cute and hot Fawad looked in that video, while she just completely ignored me and just sat infront of her laptop, blushing and smiking like an idiot.
"What the non sense Marium! Im telling you something so important and you're ignoring me??" "Whaa .. what? Something important? Dobara boldey behen! Ammi bula rhi hain??" "Dude it was about Fawad's new video!!" I told her with a straight face. "Gosh snap it out!" After saying this she again turned to her laptop and started smiling and getting excited. I went to her to find out what's so important to her than ME and got to know it was facebook. Some kind of video was loading. "YOU IGNORED ME BECAUSE OF THAT SILLY VIDEO?" "Shut up idiot! Idhar ao tm bhi dekho! Betho!" I agreed and sat near her. The video starred a bunch of guys. 4 in total. They dancing on some wedding function. I noticed a short heighted guy who was pretty attractive. His moves were flawless! It was like he was born to dance! Such impressive he was! And then there was the entry of another guy. He was smart, tall and broad-shouldered, with a mop of dark hair and heavy, solemn brows that were offset by a boyish grin. He had a five o'clock typa beard that clearly depicted he considered himself too good looking to have a full beard. His dance moves were to the point! His expressions were hell cute! His smile had some kind of wild attraction.

Suddenly Marium snapped her fingers in fronta my face and my chain of flirty thoughts broke off and came back to my "mashriki ladki" senses. "Ye kon hain??" I asked curiously. "You dont know about them?? Han bhae Fawad choozey sey bahar niklo tou kuch pata hona!"

It was these last words she said with a disguating face and I just snapped the door of her room and exited! "What the heck does she think about herself? Fawad Fawad hai uss jesa koi nai! Uske shokhey ladkon sey tou behtar hai. Classy! After all he is MY CHOICE!"

Later that night, I had my dinner. Till then I had had completed my preparation for the test and after praying Ishaa I went to bed. Just before I was about to sleep a glimpse of that video went across my mind. "Wese they were kinda cute! Kal subha poochungi Marium sey kon the wo" and then I was like "Dude but I already have 99! Kher choro. Ek do aur ho jayegey kuch nai hotaaa." I laughed at my own silly thoughts and went to sleep.

Hussain's POV:

"YAS!! 1K likes! Woohoo no one can beat me with these killin loooks and dashing personality!" I gasped as I went through my facebook profile page. Me and Shehry bhai were driving to Newyork to meet Waqas. Shehry was the driver for today while I was busy with the love of my life. Meri jaan. My phone! Then I went through my twitter and instagram notifications. "Gosh I might faint one day! Itney cheesy tags! Hayeee mey tou blush ho rha hun" "Dhoomies ka koi haal nai" I said this with a smirk. But then I have to agree that dhoomies are the best picture editors ever! All these tags on ista and twitter and wattpad story covers leave me speechless!

"Ohh wattpad sey yaad aya, there was an update! Shoot mey kese bhool gya!" To this Shehry spoke out finally. "Sain tujhsey zada vela banda mene apni zindagi mey nai dekha. Matlab tujhey duniya mey koi kaam nai ke tu apni hi fanfics parhta hai?? Dude u're the dunbest person alive who reads his OWN FANFICS!!" And then Shehry started laughing that he's never gonna laugh again. And the worst part? He started teasing me by giggling and pinching me! "Shehry tu paghal hai? And you're the craziest person alive jo drive kartey hoe aese logon ko tanng kar sakta hai! Tujhey apni jaan ki parwa nai mera hi kuch sochley. Mene tou shaadi bhi karni hai!"
"Uff tu aur teri shaadi! Ek kaam kar mjhey side par daal aur tu pehley shaadi karley. Mera kiya hai mey akeley zindagi guzar lunga" he pouted. "Arey nai Shehry bhai pehley aap. Aap barey haina warna mey tou yahan highway ke beech mey gaari rok kar shaadi karlun!" I said this with a dreamy tone. "Shut up you meany!" I started off with my chapter of my fanfiction I was reading while Shehry continued with his driving. Not to forget to mention his selfies and jam session in the mid of the driving. "Gosh how on Earth is this man a multi tasker even during driving a freakin car??" I thought

I slept in between as we started our journey ealry in the morning. I felt like asking Shehry for my turn to drive but then I thought "Chor yaar. Phir meri beauty sleep kesey poori hogi?" And I dozzed off at the back seat.

It was mid of the afternoon when I felt a slight slap on my face "Uth jayen Hussain sahab aapka khaadim ne aapko Newyork pohancha diyaa hai." Said Shehry with the most cheesiest and sarcastic tone as possible. "Hum aapki ye ghustakhi kabhi maaf nai karnegey. Himmat kesey ki apne hamari neend mey dakhal dene ki??" I spoke while still eyes half closed. "Hussain nautanki bannd kar aur uth jaa muun sar seedha kar we are already late. Aunty hamara wait kar rhi hain. Apna huliya theek karley cz aunty ki kher hai Ambreen aapi yaqeenan darr jayengi" On this I got up with a jerk and corrected my hairstyle. As I was in a "no gel" era, I decided to keep it rough. I straightened my black leather jacket and the maroon tee with black stripes in it. "HUSSAIN JALDI KAR WARNA JOOTEY KHAYEGA!!" "Fine dude just a finishing touch" I said calmly.

Then we got off and entered the Riaz house where aunty was waiting for us with lunch readied already.

So end of the chapter #1
I know it isnt even closer to what you dhoomies right but still Im proud of only this much what I wrote :3

Do have a read and comment what u liked and disliked. Suggestions would be preferred.

Thankyou for ur time :")