JUST there! But NO!

THE RADIO SHOW.

Hussain's POV:

"Ummm to wear blue or to wear black, kismey zaada hot lagun ga??" I wondered as I was getting ready for an interview. "Wear anything you want you'd look the usual monkey, and yeah you're deffo gonna be late because within half an hour Shehry bhai would be here to pick you up." I really got annoyed when she told me that Shehry would be here in the next half an hour! I snapped towards the mirror, focusing again on what I was doing. "Why the hell you didnt inform me when Shehry told you the dealine?? Chutki you just wait and watch lemme come back!" I sorta yelled at her. "Whatever loser. I forgot." She said casually.

Maha can really piss me off anytime, any part and at any thing I do with a complete ease. No matter what I do or what I say she is always there to pull my leg like a boss. I remember one day we were having dinner on the 3rd day of choti Eid. She went into the kitchen to bring a couple of tissue papers for papa and the moment she left the dinner table a memory struck Shehry's mind "Gosh mama yaad hai when I was 5 you both gifted me the first tricycle? Mey kitna khush tha!!" Mom was like "Haan betaa kese bhool sakti hun! Sain 4 saal ka thaa aur door sey bhagtey bhagtey aya tha taakey cycle par beth sakey." And dad concluding my besti-ul ceremony added my "taareef" to this "Aur mera golu betaa jese hi cycle par betha thhhhiissshhh! Cycle ki seat hi toot gayi"

And then chutki came all over running from the kitchen just to say "Dude Sain you were so heavy from the very first day! Moottuuu and you still are LOSER!" and then she went back to kitchen to continue the search for tissues.

To this everyone started laughing loudly and I was there sitting completely like a "fat jerk".

But I cannot forget the day she was born. Mom was so happy that she started crying. Khushi ke aansu, duh. She was finally a beti after me and Shehry. Dad took off from work for the next two days just to be with jer little princess.

And Shehry. Oh please. Baat nai karna chahta uss "daddy" ki! I wont be wrong when I say Maha is not a "daddy's girl" but "Shehry's girl". From the day she was born itna tou mama ne nai uthaya Maha ko jitna khayal Shehry ne rakha hai. He was the one who used to sing her lullabies everytime when she used to sleep in the afternoon. When she grew up a bit, he used to feed her the cerelac. Gosh! The first day she went to school? Shehry took her. And now its been years and Shehry's bond with Maha has only grown stronger. Sometimes my eyes get teary when I see their bonding, everytime tickilng, giggling and laughing and joking. And an unconscious smile spreads on my lips.

But then I remember "Dude tu konsey khaandan ki daadi maa hai jo apne nawasey nawasiy ko khelta dekh kar hans rha hai??" And the smile faded instantaneously.

It was then when Maha threw her pencil towards me and said "Yo Sain its Shehry outside! Get lost from here because the hron is SO ANNOYING!" I was ready almost, brushed my hair to give it a final touch and had a look over my outfit which made me look so hot as I was wearing this plain blue collar shirt with Khaaki  jeans and my facial hair looked on point and hair on fleek made me more dashing. "Sain? Bhai nikal bhi jayen!!" Said Maha breaking my chain of self-love thoughts. "Concentrate on what you're studying, Im going for the party! Haahh!"

Saying this I went downstairs and bid mama Allah Hafiz with Shehry continously pumpimg the horn "Sain betaa chaley jao Shehry ko kiyun ghussa dilatey rehtey ho?" "Achaa mama jee apna khayal rakhiega aur dua kijiye ga apne mundon ke liye. Tata" and she replied Allah Hafiz with a flying kiss.

Exiting the house I saw the car waiting just beside the gate. I gave him a wink and he gave me Tu-aa-tujhey-batata-hun kinda expression. I went and sat on the passenger seat. "Im not your driver Mr. Hussain Asif. Jab aap superstar bann jayengey tou apne driver ko beshumar wait karwaiye gaa!! NOT ME!!" He .. kinda scolded me. I decided to stay shut up beacuse I knew I was late "Chal Sain thori baaten sunley bara bhai hai akhir"