Starting Out

Edited :D yay for no wifi vacation lol.

Amy's P.O.V

*crunch* I look around and see everything as blocks making me look at my hands. they were blocks too. I try and find a way to escape but im stuck. So instead of freaking out I do what I do best, make the best of what I got. So knowing minecraft I started my treck in the surrounding biomes. I had the jungle, forest, taiga and where im standing a plains.

So I started collecting some oak and spruce wood for my house when I hear some one cuss.

"fuck where am I?" the strangers voice called out. I listened to the stranger cuss some more. Feeling brave I took look across the tree i was hiding behind and who do I find? Ghost Gaming or Alex my fav youtuber. As I hold my fangirl side back just wanting to hug him then he turns. I squeak in surpise and hide in the tree but he pops his head around the corner and I let out a scream.

"woooah girl calm down" he speaks out and I blush a bright red

"sorry Alex" i say cursing at myself.

He looks at me weird like I had grown two heads and shitted rainbows.

"How do you know my name?" He spoke with his oh so godly voice.

"your ghost gaming" I said in a duh tone. "Also I'm a huge fan."

After that he looks at my skin.
"You are A_Wolf_Howl aren't you?" He asks. I blush and nodding my head. then he takes of his helmet showing a skin that looked like him and he smiles.

"Well thanks for the iTunes card."

I laugh at his remark then sprint off to the jungle. I think I heard him call out my name but I wanted to get to my house on top of a tree. When I got to the top I see Alex looking around my house.

"You like?" I ask wanting an approval from someone I practically worship.

"Nice hoose" he spoke while opening the door.

"Thanks, hey its getting late do you wanna just stay the night here?" I ask and silently begging he would.

"Sure why not. Hey before I forget what mod packs do you have cause your house is diffrent."he calls out from a room after a pause

"Oh i have the real life mod" I call out from my kitchen ( A/N made up its a mod with furniture, more animals, large cities and towns with normal npc not squidwards with stores you pay with gold nuggets and clothing)

He nods his head after coming out of my bedroom and sits on the couch. I grab out of my fridge two steaks and two sodas that I had found in a chest and I give it to him. He smiles gratefully and eats it them and I sit in my leather chair.

After we were done I pull out an extra bed from killing sheep earlier and toss it to him. Then I head to my room and get in letting darkness consume me.

NEXT DAY

I woke up and walked outside grabbing my pick, shovel and axe wanting to get more stuff made so I race to each of the biomes grabbing materials. when I got to the plains I heard 3 *crunch* noises. So out of curiosity I turn the corner of a hill to see my friends Bri, Ally and Michelle. I sprint to them happy that I now had people that know me back. Then Michelle speaks up

"Amy where are we? Why are we here? How do we leave? And are there others here?"

"First minecraft second update must of went wrong third no fucking idea and last ghost it here"

The girls give me sly faces as the know I've has a crush on him for a while but can you blame me that voice is heaven to the ears. But anyways.

"Oh wipe that look off your faces and follow me to my house cause I have a full inventory or do you wanna mess with mobs?" I ask as the weight of the objects I've collected start to crush me.

"We want to build our own houses though. They wine in sync and I laugh.

"Ok have fun messing with mobs." I call out while climbing up my tree.

When I get to the top there is a bridge connecting my house to a new house. I look at it and cross it confused. But me being me I forgot I left Alex alone so I walk to his house and knock *tap, tap, tap* and the door opens revealing Alex in a normal skin. I tilt my head in confusion and he smirks

"Suit was getting too hot."

I nod understandingly and look around. Seeing only chests, books and furnaces I turn to ask.

"Alex are you wanting to just share my house?" He looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah if its ok with you." He says with his cocky side showing.

I nod "sure my house is large enough for 5 people here. But anyway wanna go mining i found a mineshaft." I say while dropping off my stuff and crafting some armour and tools.

"Ah sure i will come with you." He says while taking some of my tools making me laugh.

So we set off after placing my useless stuff and materials i dont need in the chests we head off.

$Hour later$

As we were coming back me slightly poisoned from a fricken cave spider i see my friends houses. I was surprised they managed it before nightfall but the house fit them very well.

Bri's was a house with the drawing and paint mod making the birch wood a canvas for her artistic mind

Michelle's is of course a tardis using the everything doctor who mod she goes in to her library for either a book or a swim but who knows.

And last was Ally her house had a decorative front yard and a pleasant jungle wood house.

They comment on how nice my house is with oak and spruce house and a open window front with 5 bedroom 2 bathroom kitchen my house was ready plus I was working on a farm. But we head into my house and I cook up some chicken and grab some iced tea we sit and listen to music as I craft a T.V.

We were listening to a Cat C.D from a spawner when we started getting drowsy next thing I know is my eyes closing

I woke up laying on Alex's shoulder and I blush thanking notch I was the first awake. So snuggling into him for a moment longer I go to my bathroom

After my morning routine I made some clothes and towels from the extra wool and string. Then I take a shower. When i get out and get dressed I hear another 3 *crunchs* of new players. I laugh thinking it may just be Sky and his friends for all I know. So I run to the window and see the three guys I thought I'd never meet.

Haha thats enough since it is 4 am lol hope you enjoy vote for more :) comment ideas fav if you enjoyed lots :D