Runway

Hey people

Alex's P.O.V

I watched here run though some of her things fell out of her warn out bag. Mitch looks at him and Ally glares and walk off. I go to pick up the books when Mitch comes over.

"Dood what did you do?"

"I was worried about me and Amy's age difference so I lied and said she wasn't my type." As we walk to where some of her books fell.

"Bro if she hadn't run off id say apologize but you really fucked up not seeing she really liked you."

"She did?" I ask and I gather her stuff noticing some thing and I pick up two books. One said ""minecraft key"" and the other ""Amy's Diary.""

"Yeah dood they way she looked at you it was obvious even for me a fellow guy" Mitch says as I open her Diary and as I read her and as I finish the last page I realize.

I'm a fucking dick!

I lead her to believe I would ask her out and make her happy but now she is torn.

As Mitch reads her diary I walk to her house feeling like shit and I lay in her bed and for once I actually cry.

Amy's P.O.V

I think I've lost them or at least myself i'm at least 500 blocks away and currently in a NPC city drinking a coca-cola. I started to create my new life in the one day I've moved here. I started building a plot for my new home, got a job at the "Crafter's Cafe" cleaning dishes and being a waitress.

So when break is done I tie up my hair and walk to the kitchen and when I cone back there is MC and Jason.

I run to MC and hug them both I hold my tears and lead them to a open table I take their orders and get them what they want.

After my day was done we head to my new house I tell them the story trust me i had tons of ice cream and chocolate. After my sob feast we went out to eat and headed back to watch a movie.

Once everyone was in bed I knew it was time to sneak out so opening my window I slide down my vines and head to the Alley's.

MC's P.O.V

I woke up after only 5 mins of sleep something was wrong and when I went to check on Amy her window was open and I saw her run down an Alley across the street. So I follow her and after awhile she removes a dumpster to reveal a mob spawner and wall you could smell was smoked netherwart and glowstone dust. Then she pulls out her sword.

"Ok freeze!" She yells and they all stop some because of a real female player others her enchanted Diamond sword. As i watched her show some moves an endermen body guard grabs her but his life was soon gone.

"Ok who knows Herobrine because I need some info and fast and my sword has knock back 5 and fire aspect so don't push me." She growls and pulls some endermen into the head office.

After she talked to all the mobs she had a book and book and quill and before i could think I was pulled to the side.

"Are you trying to get killed?" The stranger asked and I shake my head no

"Well follow me I will tell you of killer wolf." I look at him but nod having the boots and enchanted sword with me. Once we were way from the spawner he spoke.

"Hey im wondersiex but call me si its short for simon" he says

"Hey im MC"

"Ok so the chick is killer wolf she has been coming here for three days asking mobs about Herobrine and killing anything in her way. Only people who are on the crummy streets of this town know not to get in the way of her." And I gasp. Amy a killer, why does she want Herobrine? And as if he could read my mind he speaks.

"Rumour has it Herobrine wants her by his side the mobs calling her "young queen" but today she is just heartless usually gets some cash and sleazes her way into information but she is just demanding today. And I mumble under my breath.

"You would to if your heart was broken."

"Hu?" He asks and before i could say another word.

"MC is that you why are you HERE!"

A/N
Haha cliffhanger srry too tired to writ anymore see you tomorrow wolf pack :D.