Young queen?

Hai people

This book will be a series because I have ideas :D

Alex's P.O.V

I just can't sleep. I hear the guys sleeping and let them take the last of the rooms leaving me in Amy's but I didn't mind it was the only memory of her since her eyes started glowing and she walked off. Wait glowing eyes? She was taken by Herobrine! So Jason was right. I fall into her sky blue dyed bed and find comfort in it.

Ty's P.O.V

I wonder how Amy and my girlfriend are doing? I wonder as I lay down to sleep. My girlfriend is alway on my mind I love here tons and it will be great to see her.

Sky's P.O.V

I hope my dogs are ok also the requites they have been a large part of my life and meeting Amy shows that they care back as she helped four strange guys out before mobs killed us all. Lets hope with all the butter she comes back she is already becoming a sister to me, Ty and Jason and for Alex maybe more? Soon I fall into the darkness of sleep.

Jason's P.O.V

Hmm I wonder how teddy is holding up? I hope he is ok. I also hope Amy is ok I have a feeling Herobrine is part of this but who listens to Jason certainly not the guys thats for sure. Well im going to stop stressing and crash.

Amy's P.O.V

I can feel it! I'm falling for Alex I know I shouldn't but as I lay here watching the night become day but I miss him. I know i've always had a crush on him since I watched his first video but this crush is growing stronger. maybe he has a crush on me? nah him crushing on me when we just met and when there are girls way better then me is just unlikely.

*growl*

"Hu what was that?" I say alarmed and I turn around.

"Ss master... Isss not impresssssed young queen." A spider speaks up

"What I am no queen i'm just trapped here" I speak shaking badly as all the mobs surround me.

"But you are queen you shall get us what we need" and endermen says.

"Yes tasty queen we need you for our master but not today" a zombie growls while sniffing and a skeleton whacks on the head. I giggle and they watch me with strange expressions well as much as the mobs that can that is.

*clank clatter* we must go for daylight is among us good bye young queen." The skeleton says and the mobs head into a forest.

To say I'm shakin up is about spot on but I pack my bags and clear camp while the others sleep.

Michelle's P.O.V

Me and bri went to an NPC city yesterday so we just started heading home and as we were heading into our house we see Alex. We are not the best with sad people especially when its my best friends crush but I walk up to him while bri takes out stuff to storage.

"Hey Alex whats wrong?"

"Amy's gone missing she went all glowy eyed and booked it away from here " Alex says and I go wide eyed

"Oh shit hope she is ok."

"Same here well im going to head inside k." I nod my head. Then I head into my house and chill with bri and watch some dr. Who

Amy's P.O.V

After I cleaned up camp I went to look for resources we were at a desert and forest so I threw away my materials I didn't need into a cactus and started to explore the forest. I soon heard some talking so I hid behind a tree and quietly laughed and watched watched.

It was Jerome (asf jerome) and Brice (goldsolace). I smile seeing them chat but of course I see the mobs from Earlier sneaking up on them. As the Zombie jumps forward I jump into action pushing the mobs back.

"WTF guys why are you attacking" I whisper as the guys look for where I went.

"Master mmmakes us hunt youu hummans" a creeper speaks and I back away slightly from him scares he might blow.

"Young queen I do not blow up the master's gem" he speaks again and I calm down.

"Please guys attack an unprotected NPC village not my friends." The nod and head off and just in time the guys were here. But I mentally laugh calling these famous Youtubers my friends.

"Holy girl you just jump and save us from a zombie thanks" Brice says and I smile.

"Yeah dood you went all ninja cat" Jerome says and I laugh

"Its ninja WOLF to you Jerome" I laugh and they look at me like I had gone insane.

"Yes I know your names I watch your videos yata yata yata. But the sun is up and I need to get home. So follow me to my camp and we will head to my home." They nod there heads cautiously so we started the trek back to camp.

Once we got there the guys had their little reunion and we head off. I knew where I was going now because I remembered seeing a forest but we had to stop at a NPC village which was destroyed from the mobs and grabbed some food.

One I saw the treehouse I squeaked out (my squeak is high pressured air released by my tongue can burst ear drums if to close) and Michelle responds back. I smile when I see everyone coming out of there houses to see whats up and people coming to greet us.

I ran up to Ally, Michelle and Bri and hug them then sky and his friends and last Alex. I gave Alex a tight comforting hug because hey only time I will be able to do I right and a fan girl gets her wish.

Alex P.O.V

When I heard the strange noise I was with the guys chatting so I race to the patio only to see Amy I jump down with the guy's and she gives us hugs though I think mine was the best but like id tell anybody.

Amy's P.O.V

after id gotten back I headed to my room I seen ghost's stuff in my room but he was letting the guys have their own rooms and with MC moving in with me he may need to bunk with me or one of the guy's. after I placed my stuff in the chests I grab my book and quill

{ok you shall be my diary}

{dear diary a couple days ago I was taken by herobrine. But I escaped with some friends and some books on why we are here and what mode we are in. But this morning I was surrounded by mobs they call me young queen but I don't understand? I save Jerome and Brice and say im herobrine's gem. What does it mean im going to keep it to my self or I might be trapped in a wool and obsidian room.

Thats all for now

A_W_H }

Then I run down to our newly made guest hall to tell them what happened.

How was that :D

Comment ideas

Vote if you like or to help me out :D

Follow for more

Howl to the skies my friends peace