Chapter 1 We got a baby!

"Everyone i got an anouncment to make!" Yelled king Kalbert to the villagers whilst he put his crown in the air for the villagers to notcie.

"Sure" everyone shouted.

"Im a father to the most handsome son ive ever seen, we name him Prince Pawter."

Everyone screamed in excitement.

"Long live prince Pawter' everyone shrieked as they walked back home in excitement.

The king went back inside his palace and started to carry his son. he was wayy too happy. Prince pawter gave a little smile to his father.

"Oh dear Kalbert can you please pass me my gown." stuttered queen Asleen

The three royal members went downstairs to show the baby to everyone. king Kalbert invited everyone to there palace and everyone came rushing in with a masive grin on their face from excitement.

"You may begin" said king Kalbert as he called all the villagers because he wanted to have a big celebration due to the birth of prince Pawter.

Everyone was having a great time in the palace and enjoying them selves. they all got presents for Prince Pawter.

'Thank you' exclaimed Queen Asleen. exhaustingly as she was saying thank you over the past hour to the villagers as they were giving several presents to the new arrival.

"Everyone remain seated" shouted King Kalbert as he wanted to give a big speech to the villagers.

"Ladies and gentlemens i would like you all to cheer for my wife Queen Asleen for giving birth to my son"

"Long live queen Asleen" yelled the villagers in their loudest voice ever. (They cheered three times).

Then suddently the grand golden door of the palace opened slowly. Everyone looked back. There was a petite, wrinkled old lady coming towards the royal family with a tiny present in her hand. she opened it and gave the most beautiful necklace to prince. It was gold with a white frame around it.

Suddently the old lady pulls out her wand and spins it three times.

"Spinta bula bula spinta afreh" mutters the old lady called Tinta

Everyone gasp.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" yells the king as he tries moving her away from his son.

"I have cast an evil spell on your son mwhahahahahha!" laughs Tinta as she puts King Kalbert back onto his chair.

"What evil spell" cries the Queen Asleen as tears trickle down her tender cheeks.

"After 3 months your son will be forgotten by all of you mwhahaha so toodels and have a nice quality time with your son" says the evil old witch Tinta, as she walks out of the palace and slams the door.

"Nooooo this has to stop...this evil bitch cant fucking get away with this!"shouted the king as he got vexed off.

Everyone's jaws dropped as they heard the king swear for the first time.
Then the villagers went back home because it was getting too late.

"Close the windows curtains,doors and gates no one is getting out from the palace or getting in the palace" shrieked Queen Asleen as she got paranoid after the evil witch cast a spell on her young prince Pawter.

"Lets go upstairs...guards do your duty" exclaimed King Kalbert the royal family went to bed.