Chapter 2 9 years later!

King Kalbert opened the curtains and Queen Asleen went to the shower. the guards are doing their duty by getting all the palace curtains open. They all look so normal.

(As far as we know is that Prince Pawter is not there and King Kalbert and Queen Asleen have forgotten about him...infact they are acting like they havent even had any children yet).

Everyone love the king and queen...but there was a big secret that the villagers were hiding from the King and queen.

It was a secret about Prince pawter, the villagers new the prince was still alive but they didnt tell the king and queen they were too scared theyll get locked in the dungeon if they have no evidence thats its their son because they have conpletely forgotten about him.

"Pawter would you like some water" questioned the priest.

"Oh yes please" replied pawter as he quickly snatched it off the priest and sank it inside his mouth.

"So where is your family and friends" asked the priest as the priest did not have a clue that hes talking to the prince.

"Oh...er...erm...i dont know...apparently i was found in the dustbin and my family threw me inside because they thought i was garbage and they only wanted daughters in their house" replied pawter as he scratched his neck in embarassment.

"Do you know what ive been starving for the past two weeks and no one even bothered to look at me or ask if i want anything, thank you so much for your kindness and you will surely get a reward"

"Dont thank me its okay dear" and off the priest went to the market.

"Were you talking to the prince just then" asked losh (the villager)

"Well what makes you think hes the prince" asked the priest

"Dont you know the story wen the evil witch cast a spell on the prince and made the king and queen forget about his son" asked Losh (the villager).

The priest was gobsmacked he didnt know what to say or do so he went rushing to the palace to give this news to the king and queen.