Highschool in Degrassi: Mindless Behavior, Jawan Harris, Lil Twist, Khalil, etc

What degrassi means to me:

D- Determined/ Drugs

E- Extraordinary

G- Gays and Lesbians

R- Regret

A- Anonymous

S- Secrets

S- Sick Behavior

I- Individual

------------------------------------------

Boys: Craig (Prod), Chresanto (Roc), Rayan (Ray), Jacob (Prince), Jacob Latimore Jr., Jawan Harris, Khalil Amir Sharieff, Christopher Moore (Lil Twist)

Craig:

Nickname- Prod

He's a jock, bbfs with mostly Roc, Jawan and Khalil. He doesn't bully, he's sweet nice, and wants to date Kianna if she says yes. He is also a nerd. Work before sports, parties and everything. He's a perfect student 90 and above.

Chresanto:

Nickname- Roc

The leader of a gang. He made one with the guys and prod kinda backs down from it but he's still in. His true love, Viviana. He focuses on school but only strives for 70 and above.

Rayan:

Nickname- Ray

A quiet kid. He has a thing for this girl Breana. He writes love letters to her. He sort of stalks her but out of love. He sketches her n its all he thinks bout.

Jacob:

Nickname- Prince

Gets bullied because he "slept" with a boy. They call him gay, faggot, transgender, mean words. His crush Jade has his back but she's not strong enough to fight his pain. His friends help but they can't take away the pain. His bullies: Jack, Ryan and Jerry.

Jawan Harris

Nickname- Jawan

#1 athlte of the school. The girls love him, n he loves the girls. Especially Serah. She swerves him but they have a thing for each other. The problem solver.

Jacob Latimore Jr.

Nickname- Jacob

The bad boy. Doesnt do work, skips school, and regrets his mistakes. His true love Celeste. He was adopted n tht changed his life forever. Deep down he has a heart to love. Can Celeste find tht heart!?

Khalil Amir Sharieff

Nickname- Khalil

A jock and a true member of the gang. Hes co-leader in the gang. True love Tavarie. He knows right from wrong but always has his friends backs.

Christopher Moore

Nickname- Lil Twist

Drug dealer, Gang member, n a bad boy. He cheats n cheats n cheats. Kind of like a man whore. His true love Dasia. All the drama in their relationship can change tht. Can they ever be in peace again!?!

Girls: Kianna, Viviana, Breana, Jade, Serah, Celeste, Tavarie, Dasia.

Kianna: @kiannababy

Crush Prod. He was the boy of her dreams, Smart n sexy. She is smart n makes the right choices. A cheerleader for the football team.

Vivianna: @Vivi0729

Crush Roc. Shes quiet but determined. Also a cheerleader and lives life to the fullest.

Breana: @BreanaGholston

Nickname- Cover girl

Crush Ray. Shes also quiet but mostly a popular girl. Everyone knows her n she knows everyone. Cheerleader n also on gymnastics team.

Jade: @quaintscribe

Super smart n quiet. Crush Prince. She speaks her voice n helps those she loves. Mega nerd with her buddy Serah.

Serah:

Crush Jawan. Tutor n queen of nerds with her bud Jade. Cool with all the girls n takes books before fun.

Celeste:

Crush Jacob. Serious person but fun n loveable. She cares for others but mostly her. A cheerleader with dreams.

Tavarie: @Callmecrazy_ym

Ghetto girl. She got her friends back n can defend herself. She likes Khalil n knows they can be together someday. She is determined when a dare comes to her.

Dasia: @DasiaReid

Boy twist. She controls the relationship. Shes like the one who helps with relatipnships. Believes the impossible is possible.

Gay boy: Princes bully Ryan. Ryan has a crush on Princeton but bullies him still... out of love

Love: Lesbian. Has a thing for all the girls in this book n is their bff

Transgender: Heather. One of Twist gf until he finds out she's transgendered

JUST INTRODUCING CHARACTERS. WILL START WRITIN SOON!