Highschool in Degrassi (7)

Kiannas pov

I got up for school this morning. I took a long shower brushed mybteeth combed my hair and decided to check instagram. Cheyenne tagged me in a pic!?!? She never did that. Once I saw the pic I cried. Ppl started callin me slut, hoe, bitch and people un-followed me. Cheyenne wrote, "This Hoe forced my man to come to her house and fuck her. Keep yall men in check". I never wrote a note to prod! I wiped my tears and threw my phone across the room. Why does she hate me so much!! I sighed and threw on some shorts and a shirt with a heart on it with my vans. Once I got to school, everyone looked at me and talked about me. I saw the girls and they looked at me.

Me: Guys its not true

Dasia: We know girl.

Serah: You need our help

Me: No. This is my battle. Just have my back

The girls nod & walk to class. I saw Prod talkin with the guys and he looked over at me. He smiled & I gave him a fake smile. Cheyenne must've saw that cause she played out a scene to embarrass me.

Cheyenne: Prod did she steal ya V Card baby!?! (kisses his cheek)

Prod: Cheyenne what (gco)

Cheyenne: You see everyone my man can't even talk cause of that bitch.

Everyone looked at me cheyenne & Prod

Prod: Cheyenne we (gco)

Cheyenne: If you ever touch my man again you hoe, I will beat ya ass. You took his Virginity you bitch busy raping him and no one wants u. Go to hell!

I tried fighting back the tears but they came down. I ran in the bathroom & cried.

Cheyenne: She's so weak. She know its the truth.

Everyone laughs & I hide in the bathroom. The girls tht were in there left when they saw me. "The Rape Disease" one of them said as they all ran out giggling. I stayed in the bathroom & wiped out my eyes.

Prods pov

I waited & waited & waited & waited & waited...... & waited for Kianna to come out the bathroom but she wouldn't. I waited for everyone to go to class & I went inside the bathroom. I saw drips of blood then Kianna. She had scissor in her hand & she was cuttin her wrist. She screamed from the pain & I snatched the scissors.

Kianna: Prod give them back (trying to take scissors)

I wash off her wrist & take the paper towel & wrap her wrist. I wipe her tears & Cheyenne walks in the bathroom.

Cheyenne: (points the phone to Kianna) Oh look people on instagram, the hoe is cutting herself. (shows my wrist) Your such a bitch (ends video) And its on instagram. Prod baby we have (gco)

Me: Shut the hell up Cheyenne! I'm sick of your lies! Leave Kianna alone & stop hating cause I love her & not u! Stop trying to suck my dick bitch cause you can't have it! You a hoe anyway so I'm sure your set! I'm not one of ya play toys! Get off my back & leave my girl alone!

Cheyenne: Your makin the situation even worse Craig Fuckin Crippen. Your gonna see soon why it should be me (walks out bathroom)

I look at Kiki who was scared.

Me: What!

Kianna: ....nothing.. (blushing)

I take her to the nurse n she had to go to the hospital. No matter what I was right by her side. Once they let her out, I took her home & stayed there. While she was sleeping I moved any sharp object away from her.

Kianna: Your takin it to far prod

Me: Says the one who just cut herself & alomost died

Kianna: Whatever Prod!!

I lay next to her as she falls asleep in my arms

Vivianas pov

YN was really cool with me! She invited me over to her house.

Me: Hey YN

YN: Hey girl

Me: So what's up

YN: Come with me

She went downstairs to the basement n I followed her. I walked in a room & the door locked behind us. There was a room with a bed and she gave me a drink. I took a sip but she forced me to drink it all. My head started hurting n I passed out.

3 hours later..

I woke up n I was cuffed to a bed. I looked around n saw YN with money in her hand and guys everywhere. I was naked & I started crying.

YN: This is what you get for tryin to steal my man. Dont bother screaming cause no one can hear you. (looks at the guys) Knock yall selves out

She leaves and the room was dark. All I did was scream and cry for help. All they did was beat, hit, drug & rape me. Where is Roc when I need him!