Highschool in Degrassi (8)

Breanas pov

Today me n Ray were goin out. I was gonna tell him about me going to LaGuardia. I got ready for our date. He didn't tell me to dress fancy or not so I waited for him to come. He had on skinny jeans so I knew casual.

Ray: You look beautiful

Me: (laughin) Ray I'm not dressed yet

Ray: So what

Me: Casual or Fancy!?

Ray: Casual

I threw on some jordans, sky blue shorts, a snapback and a crop top with the British Flag on it. I carried a mini bag and went downstairs. Ray handed me a teddy bear.

Me: Aww its cute

Ray: It reminded me of you

Me: (smiling) Ray your sweet. Can I know where were goin!?!

Ray: A place (smiling)

Me: Fine I'll be surprised

When he took me to the mall I was happy.

Me: Best date ever

Ray: It didn't even stary yet

Me: Well when it does

We went to H&M, Forever 21, Macy's, Hot Topics, Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Pink, Victoria Secret, and DSW. He spent like $1000 on me. He gettin money cause he kept takin me to these malls. I just wanted to go to Forever 21. He dropped the bags in the car n came back in the mall. He went to Build-A-Bear & made me a bear. We named it after him & I held his hand. He made me laugh & smile & feel special in his eyes. He bought us 16 handles & we were bout to go to dinner but I stopped him.

Me: Your spendin a lot on me. I'm paying for dinner

Ray: No way

Me: (puts my finger over his lips) I'm paying okay

He nods his head & we get dinner at Red Lobsters. We dropped the bags home & the date continued. We went to the beach & it was dark. But I had my baby with me. While we were on the beach I decided to tell him.

Me: Ray

Ray: Yes Bre baby

Me: I.... I was accepted to LaGuardia & I'm leaving tonight or tomorrow morning.

His smile went away.

Ray: I'm happy for you

Me: No your mad at me

Ray: I'm not

Me: I shouldve told you earlier (tearing up) But I didn't wanna ruin our date. I'm so sorry. I love you & I'm sorry.

He hugged me tight.

Ray: Bre I love you and were still together. Don't let a school bring u down baby. (kisses my forehead) We can have our relationship even if were apart.

Me: (crying) Thats one way couples break up

Ray: Not us. Babe were strong

Me: I know ray (wipin my tears)

Ray: Imma drop you home so you can get some rest okay. Now do me a favor. When you get to LaGuardia call me okay.

I nod my head & we go to the car. While we were still on the beach I stopped & pulled ray closer to me.

Me: I want our first kiss right here

Ray: Are you sure!!???

Me: Yes

Just like I said it our first kiss was right there. It was like 15secs long but it was beautiful. I hugged him tight and we went to my house.

My dad: Bre meet me at the airport by 12am hurry

My dad drives off. It was 10:45pm and I still needed to pack. Ray helped me pack and  put my new clothes in a suitcase. Once we finished the house was empty. I sighed and Ray kissed my cheek. Now it was 11:45 & we rushed to the airport. We got there by 11:54 & I was on time. Before I got on the plane I hugged Ray tight & kissed him one more time. Then I had to go. I waved bye to him & took my seat.

Rays pov

Once the plane took off I waved bye & got in my car. I cried & cried & drove home. Once I was home I showered & layed down. Then I remembered,

I forgot to give her the promise ring!

Prince pov

Ryan was lookin for me but I ignored him. I was over to Jades house & she was upset Bre had to go to LaGuardia & so were the other girls. I wanted to keep her company so I went over.

Me: Jade

Jade: Yea (eating ice cream)

Me: Wanna hang out

Jade: I'm sad

Me: Can I take you to get food

Jade: Whatever

We go to Chipotle & get Burritos & Snapples. I payed & we went to the park & ate.

Me: We're all gonna miss her

Jade: Yea (takes a bite of her burrito)

Me: I love you

Jade: (blushing)

Me: Your so cute when your mad

Jade: Prince shut up (smilin hard)

Me: You wanna go back

Jade: Why not!?

We were walkin back and Ryan comes out of no where. I get in front of Jade.

Me: What do you want

Ryan: I'm not done with you babe

Me: Look can you leave me alone

Ryan: No gay boy

Me: (punches him in the face) I'm not gay

Ryan: Its on.

Out of no where we started fighting. He was stronger but I was winning. My last hit I swung so hard he fell into a coma. Jade hugged me & we ran to her house. She locked the door & wiped the blood off my face. While she showered, I went in the other bathroom & showered. I wrapped the towel over me & went in her room & layed down. She came in with her pjs on & looked at me.

Jade: Are you naked under there

Me: Yes

Jade: Weirdo

She gets under the covers & I cuddle next to her.

Jade: Plz put on some shorts.

Me: I'm not wearing your panties. N I'm washing my clothes and drying them in ur laundry room.

Jade: (rolls eyes) I'm going to bed

She falls asleep & I kiss her cheek & fall asleep next to her.