Graduating From Degrassi

Dasias pov

I had my dress on but I looked like I gained weight. I looked In the mirror n u couldn't tell but I could. I looked at my calendar. My cycle was late. I was suppose to have it a week ago....... did me n twist use condoms???? IM PREGNANT! I decided not to cry now. Ill tell Twist n them once we went to the hotel. I got to the graduation place n everyone was there. Parents, student, teachers, etc. I saw the guys n ran up to them. Ray was praticing his speech. Thats what they get for joining Student Council. 5 mins n the graduation was about to start.

Tavarie: U look sick girly

Me: I'm fine.... just tired.

Jade: (tearin up)

Me: Prince will be here

Just as I finished that sentence, Prince walked in and hugged Jade. Sure swerve us. Since Ray was president, he had this big speech to say. I knew I was gonna fall asleep.

GRADUATION

Breanas pov

Khalil was the last to get his diploma, and then Ray went onstage to do the closing of the graduation. He got up there and said some shout outs but he didn't shout me out. I got worried. Once he finished his speech everyone clapped n so did I.... I mean its just a shout out.

Ray: I know I'm not suppose to do this but I would like to ask Breana Gholston up here with me.

Everyone clapped and of course my family n friends were the loudest. Ray held my hand n I was confused.

Ray: This beautiful women right here is the love of my life and...... I want her to marry me.

I broke down in tears. He got on one knee n showed me the Diamond Ring. I cried even more messin up my make-up.

Ray: Breana Gholston... the love of my life. Will u marry me!??

I couldnt speak. I kept my eyes on him. My true love. I nod my head n cried even more.

Me: Yes Ray

He hugs me tight n pecks my lips. The crowd claps n my mom was crying. Happy tears of course.

Ray: To the class of Degrassi "Peace, Live Life and Never Forget Degrassi"

Hall Of Fame came on n we all threw our caps. Ray kissed me n I kissed back. The whole school was havin a bbq n after theirs we were goin to the hotel n spend our last hours together. I didn't wanna go to the bbq n neither did the others. We hugged our parents, took pics n were bout to leave.

Jawans pov

I couldn't find Roc or Jade or Prince. I sighed n we all were ready to leave.

Me: Serah come on

Serah: Okay okay

We all leave n go to the hotel. It was beautiful. There was a spa, basketball court, pool, Jacuzzi.... everythin.

Me: I could use a back massage (daps the guys)

Serah: Me too. Were goin to the spa bye

The girls except Bre leave n the guys start laughin.

Ray: She rejected ya ass. Bre baby u wanna go to the jacuzzi

Breana: Sure

She leaves n Ray looks at us n smiles. He runs after her n we all knew what that meant.

Me: Yall seen Prince, Roc, or Jade?

Prod: Roc didn't wanna come n Prince walked off n Jade went after him.

Dasias pov

Once the girls were done we all went to the pool n just sat there.

Me: Oh I almost forgot I have somethin to tell yall somethin

They all looked at me n I held Twist hand

Me: Ur a dad

Twist: (surprised look) Wait what!?

I look at the guys n smile.

Me: I'm Pregnant

Jades pov

After the graduation Prince left n I ran after him. Those shoes were hurtin my feet and I changed. I put on sweats, a tank, and some sneakers. I ran to Prince house n heard some guy!?! I ran upstairs n listened to the convo.

??: U killed Jack, Jerry n Ryan. My boys! N u think ur gonna survive! This is where ya life ends.

I heard 3 gun shots n I ran in the room. Prince was dead. He wasn't breathing. I cried n the man looked at me. He grabbed me n I screamed.

Me: I didn't c anything

??: Yea n a witness could mess me up! Get in the car!

Me: No

He threw me in the car n threw my phone on the ground. He threw Prince in the car n drove off. The blood poured out of Prince n I cried. I saw a knife in his pocket n I looked at it. If I can't be in a world with my babe ill die with him. I cut my vain n stabbed myself in the heart.

I did it for us, for our love.

Rocs pov

YN ruined my life n I miss Viviana. I loved my family and friends so I made a video on instagram n said bye to the world. I went to the ocean n swam underwater. Once I ran out of air n couldn't breathe, I saw the light. Viviana here I come!

THE END! Hope yall enjoyed! CLIFFHANGER! Sorry yall! :'( :-( :'( but thanks for readin :-)

🎉 You've finished reading Highschool in Degrassi: Mindless Behavior, Jawan Harris, Jacob Latimore, etc 🎉