Chapter 1

**Garroth's POV**

"Laurence! Dante! Hurry up! We need to go to the mall to get the girls Christmas presents!" I yell over my shoulder to their bedrooms. Why do they always have to be late? I mean, come on!! Why am I always first to be ready!?!

"I'm coming! Have you ever been patient? Because I doubt it!" Dante yells back, I can faintly hear Laurence laughing in the background at his remark.

"I can be patient if I want to, but in this case it's best not to be patient!!!" I murmur to myself.

"Nice one!" Laurence says to Dante as they both walk out of their rooms, and high-fiving each other. Even though he is basically ALWAYS late, he's kind of cute... WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING? I LIKE APHMAU, NOT LAURENCE!  "Look who's daydreaming... now who's late?"

"Shut up, Laurence." I say, snapping my head towards them and out of my thoughts. "Let's just get going."

As we all run outside through the front door and towards the car, something cold slams right into the side of my face, and lands partially in my blonde hair. Something semi-hard and really fast. A snowball. I look over to my right to see who threw it. And who threw that snowball? You guessed. Zane.

"Why hello, Garroth. I hope you were enjoying your day. I just thought it was so nice outside, that I would get you back for throwing snow at me." Zane says snidely, with a smirk on his face. I look over to Aphmau's house and you can tell that Aphmau and Katelyn are getting ready for something, and I think I know what it is. Just as I look back to Zane, a snowball is flying towards his face and hits the mark perfectly. His smirk falls off his face and yells out, "WHO DID THAT?"

"They did it! Not us!" Katelyn says, stumbling on her words while attempting to hide laughter. You can tell on Aph's face she is the guilty party, but they blame us anyways.

"No, we didn't, you were looking at us the entire time and the snowball came from their direction! They did it!" Laurence pauses then sighs with an annoyed look on his face, "Come on guys, let's just go."

"Yeah, let's go." Dante says as we all get into the car, with Dante in the driver's seat, Laurence in the front passenger, and myself behind Laurence in the back.

"You're not getting away that easily!" Zane yells at us and starts to throw snow at our car. As we drive past him, Dante honks the horn at Zane and he falls into the snow. We just start to die of laughter inside the car and continue on to the mall.