Chapter 5

Ahh~! This was SO much fun to write!! I have 4 things to say

1) I'm SO sorry that it's been a while since my last update!! I've been just really busy with school!! But now it's summer break and I'll be able to update more!!

2) OMG!!! This book has over 600 views!! Thank you guys (and girls) SO much for reading Far-Fetched Love!! It means SO much to me that you guys are enjoying this book even though I haven't been updating it as much as I want to!!

3) Since I have gotten over 50 followers, I'm going to do a Q&A!! I'll post the information about it a little tiny bit after I post this chapter!

That's all!! Thank you so much (again!) for everything!

~Snow Wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Dante's POV**

I walk through the door to my house and immediately get tackled by Laurence and Garroth. Great... "Tell us now. Who was the cutie you talking to?" Laurence asks me, well more like demands me.

"Well Mr. Casanova, that was Morgan. Also, we were just jogging together. Nothing special!" I reply defensively and putting my hands up over my head.

"Someone has a crush!!" Garroth tauntingly replies. As he says that I blush more, and more, and more.

"N-No I don't!!" I stutter, they don't look that convinced.

"Oh come on Dante! We're your best friends AND roommates!! You can tell us anything!" Laurence states while putting his hand on my shoulder, "So if ANYONE were to know who you have a crush on, it would be us!!"

"Well, I'm not saying if I do or don't have a crush on Morgan! You'll just have to wait until I feel like I can tell you the truth! I hope you're patient because it's going to be a while!" I say while walking into my room and slamming the door shut. Uggh!! Why are they always like this?! Especially Laurence!!

**Katelyn's POV**

"Aphmau, why are you acting so weird!?" I ask Aphmau, she's been acting weirder than  usual for like 15 minutes. She's squealing and freaking out over something she saw outside... Aphmau is acting like Kawaii~Chan!!

"I just saw Dante, outside his house, with a really cute girl!!" Aphmau exclaims.

"What's the big deal with that...?" I ask confused.

"Dante looked like he has a crush on her!!! Ahh~! This is amazing!! I've been WAITING FOREVER for a new ship to support!!" Aphmau screams while bouncing off the walls in the living room.

"Calm down, Aphmau!" I demand her, "you will NOT become like Kawaii~Chan... Right..?"

"No, I will not be THAT crazy into ships..." she mumbles.

"Good." I start to walk back up stairs, when I just remembered something, "Oh and also, a few friends of mine are coming over in about an hour. So don't be too crazy, will ya?"

"Don't worry, I won't. We'll be having guests so I'll TRY to contain myself.." Aphmau replies.

"Awesome! Thanks, Aphmau." I reply while going into my room. So, now I need to get things ready for her... What should we do? They all like anime... Should we have an anime marathon? No, too cliche and Aphmau would want in. Should we go to the mall? Maybe, again cliche. Bake /or cook off? Yep, for sure!! I quickly run downstairs and into the kitchen. Good, everything is organized. Should I do it Chopped style? For sure! Now I'm running to Aphmau's room and barging in, yes breaking the door down. Causing Aphmau to jump.

"Katelyn! Why do you keep on breaking down the door!?!" Aphmau exclaims.

"Do we have any baskets with lids?" I ask her.

"Yes, we do, there in the basement. Why?"

"My friends and I are going to do a Chopped tournament. Thanks!" I say while running out of her room, down the stairs, and into the basement. I look to the right, nothing. Left, I see 2 black woven baskets (like the ones on the actual show). Bingo! I run over to them, pick them up, and run back up to the kitchen. What ingredients should I put in for the first round? I'm going to do it just like the show... Ish. The first 2 people, Alexis and Grace, with go first and have to create an appetizer that includes the 5 ingredients in the basket. The next 2 people, Jazzy and myself, will create the main course. And Katie and Aspen will create the dessert. Then at the end, we will all eat the food. So the proportions will have to be for 6 people-.

"Heeyy Katelyn, how have you been babe? How come you haven't been over to my house?" Travis says while sneaking up behind me, putting his hands on my waist and his head on my shoulder. I quickly turn around and punch him in the face. "Ouch!!!!" He screams.

"You idiot!! How did you even get into my house anyways?!?!" I yell to him.

"The door was open, so I just walked in." He mumbles while laying on the floor.

"That is not how the world works...!" I yell at him like it's obvious, well it is so. "Get out! Some friends are coming over in 10 minutes and I don't want you to be here when they arrive!!"

"Oo~! Are they your girlfriends? Can I stay?" Travis asks pleadingly.

"NO!" I say while kicking him *literally* out the door and slamming the door shut. Sheesh! He can be a real pain!! But he is a little bit cute... NOPE! NOT GOING TO THINK ABOUT THAT!!! Anyways.... What else? Ah~! The ingredients!

---Time Skip---

Just as I finish putting the last of the ingredients aside, the doorbell rings. Right on time!! I quickly run over to the door and the first thing I notice is a beaten up Travis on the ground, and Alexis and Katie. I roll my eyes and smile while opening up the door. "Let me guess Travis, you tried flirting with Alexis?" I say.

"Y-yep... I definitely regret that move..." Travis replies. What an idiot... He shouldn't have messed with her...

"Heh.. That's what he gets for attempting to flirt with her!" Katie says, emphasizing the attempting.

"I kinda assumed that's what would've happened...  Remember that guy who tried to ask you to be his girlfriend? Ahh... Good memories!" I remark.

"WHAT!?! What happened to him!?" Travis exclaims out of nowhere.

"Anyways, who else is coming?" Alexis asks.

"Yo!" Aspen yells from the sidewalk across the street, and runs towards us. Once she gets up to us, since Travis was laying down in the way, she steps on his back to get to the front door. "What's up?"

"The sky, you baka," Alexis answers to her question.

"Oh shut up!" Aspen playfully replies, while nudging her.

"So the rest of the people will be here soon, so you guys can go inside and I'll wait out here for everyone else," I tell them.

"M'kay!" They reply in unison, while going inside to what seems like will be the living room. 

"Now to wait for the others..." I mumble to myself.