Chapter 3

**Garroth's POV**

After Dante finished eating his Lo Mein, we all decided to go home after the whole merchant incident. We all headed to our cars and went back home, but something is in our way. Traffic. Of course there is traffic. Laurence pulls out his phone and looks at Google Maps. "Apparently, there is an accident 1.5 miles away from here. What should we do?" Laurence asks us.

"Kawaii~Chan is not sure. But we can't get anywhere with this going on~!" Kawaii~Chan says. Wait... Kawaii~Chan says?!

"Kawaii~Chan!?" Laurence, Dante and I say at the same time. She looks surprised at our reaction and starts to laugh, giggle, or whatever she does.

"Kawaii~Chan accidentally got in the wrong car... Kawaii~Chan hopes you guys don't mind Kawaii~Chan's mistake..."

"Hmph. All right, but I don't get how you could accidentally get into our car." Dante replies.

"Since this traffic doesn't seem to be clearing up, how about Kawaii~Chan tells you guys what happened?" Kawaii~Chan suggests.

"Alright." Laurence says.

"Well it all started..."

---Flashback---

**Kawaii~Chan's (Basically 3rd Person) POV**

"Aphmau-Senpai, what are we going to do now?" Kawaii~Chan asks.

"Umm... I believe we need I few groceries. I'll call Katelyn and see if we need anything." Aphmau-Senpai says as she pulls out her phone. She starts tapping something on her phone, then puts it up to her ear. "Hey Katelyn, do we need anything, grocery wise?" Kawaii~Chan can hear Katelyn speaking, but can't identify the words she is saying. "Awesome, thanks Katelyn! We'll see you later."

"What did Katelyn-Sama say?"

"She said that we need milk, sugar, and strawberries. Let me guess, you used those items on cake?"

"What! Kawaii~Chan didn't use it on cake! Kawaii~Chan used it on cookies..." Aphmau-Senpai sighs and then starts walking to the car. "Aphmau-Senpai! Wait for Kawaii-Chan!!" Kawaii~Chan starts to run after her. Aphmau-Senpai turns a corner around a car and Kawaii-Chan ends up losing her. Kawaii~Chan looks around to see where Aphmau-Senpai went. The bad part was that Kawaii~Chan didn't remember where the car was. Kawaii~Chan ended up going the wrong way and saw Dante, Laurence and Garroth. Kawaii~Chan decided that she would ask them if she could ride with them or if they knew where Aphmau~Senpai was. Kawaii~Chan approaches them, she wonders if they were going home straight away. "Dante-Kun, Laurence-Kun, Garroth-Kun! Kawaii~Chan was wondering if you guys knew where Aphmau-Senpai was? And if you don't know, can Kawaii~Chan ride home with you guys?" Kawaii~Chan asks.

"Sure." Garroth-Kun replies.

"Thanks!" Kawaii~Chan exclaims. Kawaii~Chan gets into their car and they start to head out of the parking lot.

---End of Flashback---

**Garroth's POV**

"W-What! I never said 'sure'! I didn't even hear you!" I defend.

"Oh. Kawaii~Chan is sorry!" Kawaii~Chan says.

"Wait... Couldn't you call or text Aphmau?" Dante inquires.

"No... Kawaii~Chan's phone is charging at home." Kawaii~Chan replies, sadly.

**Aphmau's POV**

"Kawaii~Chan!? Where are you?!" I say out loud even though no one is in the car other than myself. I look down at my phone and see that Garroth is calling. I quickly pick up my phone and answer the call, "Garroth! Have you seen Kawaii~Chan? I think she's lost!"
"She isn't lost, Aphmau. She is actually in our car." Garroth replies.
"Wait.. Why is she in your car?"
"Basically what happened was that she lost sight of you in the mall parking lot. Then she saw us and went to ask us if we have either seen you or if she could ride back home in our car. She thought, after she asked, I said sure, as in she could ride home with us. So she got in the car and here we are now."
"I see, so can we meet somewhere and Kawaii~Chan and I can reunite?"
"Normally I would say yes, but right now we're stuck in traffic."
"Ugh. Well, for now you are just going to have to deal with her until you get back home. Good luck!" I quickly hang up the phone after that last remark. At least she is in good hands... Well... Sorta good hands...