get over it.

niall: zayn?

read 10:30 p.m.

niall: are you there?

read 10:35 p.m.

niall: zayn, I know you're getting these. Please answer me. Do you hate me or something?

read 11:10 p.m.

niall: it's 11:11. My only wish is for you to be here. To love me. To hold me. To whisper sweet nothings into my hear. I love you so much.

read 11:14 p.m.

zayn

He read the last message sent from Niall, rolling his eyes and throwing his phone on the bed. He sat at the edge of the bed rubbing his face, letting out a frustrated sigh.
His door suddenly opened, and he raised his head slightly, a small smile appearing on his face. Zayn looked at the slim figure at the door way. Biting his lip, he outstretched his hand for his girlfriend to take. She took it and he pulled her close to him so she was standing right in front of him. Zayn put both his hands on her small waist, looking up at her.
"You okay, babe?" Perrie asked.
"Yeah, just tired." Zayn shrugged. Perrie ran her hand through Zayn's outgrown hair and kissed his temple, giving him a warm smile afterwards.
"You sure that's it?"
"Positive, babe."
They both then heard Zayn's phone go off, signaling he had received a new message. He rolled his eyes, knowing exactly who it was. Zayn outstretched his hand backwards to grab his phone. He clicked the home button and there in fact was a message from Niall. As soon as he unlocked his phone, he went straight to his messages.

niall: I know this was long distance, but Zayn, you mean so much to me. This relationship meant so much to me- the world in fact. Please, just please, call me or at least text me back.

zayn: niall, it's been 3 months. Get over it.

read 11:30 p.m.

......
a/n
hello, well here's another chapter. Yay for me for actually updating.

vote, comment, fan.

-j xx