shame on you

Italics- flashback conversations
Bold and italics- song lyrics

enjoy :)

niall

Niall was blasting Shame On You by Jacob Whitesides while reading old conversations with no other than Zayn Malik.

zayn: baby, I love you so much.

niall: Impossible, Zayn. I love you so much more.

zayn: babe, I love you to the moon and back. You make my days better and worth living for. You're the reason for my smile, my laugh. The reason I get up each and every morning. I know this is long distance, baby, but it means so much to me, that words can't express how much you mean to me. I love you so much.

Niall whimpered quietly, silent tears rolling down his face.

I bought your dirty lies, they got the best of me.

zayn: I'm going to marry you one day.

niall: are you really?

zayn: of course baby.

you're the queen of liars, stay away from me.

zayn: I'm never leaving you. Forever and ever, babe.

niall: forever and ever, babe. It's just you and me against this crazy world.

zayn:  fuck everybody, all I need is you. I can promise you, I'm intending to keep you forever.

niall: forever is a long time, Zayn.

zayn: and I don't mind spending forever with you.

I'm miles away from all you did, you're just a memory.

zayn: you're driving me insane, Niall. When I meet you in person, I swear. I won't be letting you go.

niall: then don't. Don't let me go.

zayn: never, baby. You're mine. All mine. Only mine.

niall: yours. All yours, Zayn.

you promised me the world, but you only made me bleed.

At this point Niall was full on sobbing. His face was red, from not being able to breathe properly. He took huge breathes, his body racking with horrible sobs leaving his lips. He pulled his knees against his chest. He shook his head slightly, not being able to deal with the pain that Zayn was causing him.

Shame on you, shame on you.

Niall looked at the direction of his mirror. His vision was blurry from all the tears. He stood up, using the wall as support. He felt dizzy, weak. He walked towards the mirror, his stare turning into a glare. He had bloodshot eyes, his hair was a mess, his cheeks were tinted read. He was disgusted with what he was looking at, he felt anger and sadness. His breathing got uneven, it got louder by the minute. His fist clenched into a fist, his gaze went down to his fist then back to his reflection. He punched the mirror, causing a great pain through his fist.

No physical pain can ever compare to the emotional pay Niall was feeling. He bit his lip, drawing blood. His glare turned into a pained one- not because of his fist because of the emotional pain he was feeling. He fell to his knees while his hands went to his face crying loudly.

You stabbed me in the heart while you kissed me on the cheek, shame on you shame on you.

..........

a/n

Hey guys, double update because I really wanted to write this. I've been obsessed with Shame On You, lately so this is the outcome of my obsession, lmao. Hoped you guys like it.

Please comment and/or vote. :)

-j xx