chapter 1 - apartment life.

Chapter 1

Cameron; Age 21
Keilani; Age 21

(In real life, Julia Kelly is older than Cameron Dallas so I'm going to keep it that way. She just turned 22 on June 17th and you all know Cameron is turning 22 on September 8th)

keilani

"Cameron!" I yelled in the living room of our apartment.

"What?" He answered from our bedroom, still basically sleeping.

"Aren't you going to get ready? I thought you had meetings today?" I said walking in to see him still lying down eyes closed. I laughed, walking over and straddling him.

"Wake up, Cameron." I said running my hand through his hair. He opened one eye and smiled. He brought his hands out and stretched.

"Seriously though it's 10:15, babe." I said.

"Okayyy." He groaned.

"I made breakfast." I said running my hands up and down his chest. He nodded, flipping us over. He placed his weight on me nuzzling his face into my neck. I began to laugh when he blew raspberries into my neck.

"Cameron!" I said, my laughter getting louder. I pushed him off and stood up off the bed adjusting my flannel.

"Okay, okay. I'll be in the kitchen soon. I just need to get ready." He said kissing my cheek.

I walked back into the main room heading toward the kitchen. I had just finished 2 waffles and added some strawberries and powdered sugar. I then remembered to make some sort of protein dish so I began to make some eggs and bacon. When that was all done, Cameron finally came out in some jeans, a maroon t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and his white vans.

 When that was all done, Cameron finally came out in some jeans, a maroon t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and his white vans

I was still in my pajamas; a flannel with my undies.

(Let me know if the pictures in between annoy you, please

(Let me know if the pictures in between annoy you, please. I feel like I add them wayyy too much so please comment so I know. I like them only because you can picture stuff easier but idk comment)