chapter 17* - nobody but me.

Chapter 17

keilani

"Cameron." I moaned as he kissed down the back of my neck. He hummed back in response and slowly peeled back my dress. As the dress went down it revealed the lace underneath. He kissed around my shoulders, spinning me around. I looked into his brown eyes, both of ours full of love and lust.

"I'm so in love with you." He said pecking my lips gently as I slowly backed down on the bed.

"Show me." I said.

We shared several kisses. I could not get enough of his pink, plump, full lips. He dragged his lips down my body. He pulled my lingerie down, kissing my skin as it was revealed. I sighed out knowing everything he was capable of.

"I love you." I breathed out, gasping as his mouth connected with my center.

"F.uck, I love you too." He licked and sucked, giving everything he could. I couldn't believe that he would be the one that I would be with for the rest of my life.

"Come here." I groaned. He came up kissing me deeply.

"I need you." I said.

"I know. I need you too." He said shrugging his half open shirt off. I unbuckled his belt on his pants. I ran my hand down his hardened length. He pulled his pants off, lining himself up with my center. I moaned his name out loud immediately after he entered me.

"Baby." He sighed out into my ear as he began to thrust in and out. He went slow at first but picked up his pace.

"Yeah, right there." I moaned out. He continued but soon flipped us over. I moved my hips while my hands were planted to his chest.

"Just like that, Lani, f.uck." He groaned putting his hands on my hips, guiding me up and down. I grabbed my breasts in pure ecstasy.

"You look so good baby." He moaned out. I squealed in response as he raised his hips into mine, adding to my insanity. We continued and he flipped us over.

"Turn over." He commanded and I obliged. I went to my hands and knees putting my head down on the bed while my hands gripped the sheets as he re-entered me.

"I'm close." I said biting my lip. I turned my head so my chin was on my shoulder, watching him with pure love.

"I love you." He sighed out. He went faster and I could tell that he was there.

We released nearly the same time, me falling down, exhausted.

"I love you too." I said bringing his face to mine as he laid down next to me. Our lips connected in a gentle kiss.

"I'm so happy I married you." He whispered.

"I'm happy I married you too. No one else will ever see me like this." I smiled softly.

"Nobody but me." He smirked kissing my forehead as he pulled me forward and the sheets over us.

•••

"What would you like to do today?" I asked as I came out in a towel.

We had two more days in Hawaii before we had to go back to LA. Cameron was involved in a lot for his career. Modeling, social media and everything else was getting big, bigger and better.