Synopsis

It’s the classic tale of city girl meets boy while working in a small town and girl hopes for a happily ever after with the boy of her dreams…  But for Lillian and Daniel their happily ever after was cut short by a misunderstanding on her side and a decision made in a moment of anger on his side, which makes him leave for the city and a new life.

Two years on and a successful Daniel returns to his home town on personal matters.  Surprised to find Lillian still there, constantly running into her in the small town, while bringing up feelings he had long since thought buried.  He’s not the same carefree boy he used to be… but neither is she the same innocent, constantly smiling young girl.  Loss of love and having to care for a small brother on her own has made her grow up fast, showing Daniel a whole new side of her.

Fighting with himself, Daniel is struggling with the new Lillian, who seems to accept his anger towards her with a calm exterior, but hurt showing in her eyes.  Frustrated at her acceptance and confused at his feelings, Daniel wishes that, just once, he could shake her and dare her to “Remind me…” of what they had.

Will Lillian accept the challenge?

A/N:  I actually dreamed this whole story one night… woke up with a “wow!” feeling and scribbled most of it down before I forgot it.  Now I need to transfer it to paper!  Hope it comes out better than the dream…

The country song “Remind Me”, a duet by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood goes well with this story!

Cape Town Hugs

CTG