Prologue

"My son isn't a faggot!"

"You're correct father. I'm not a faggot, a bundle of sticks since I am in fact a human being who just so happens to love sucking dick and sticking it into a guy's ass."

My father's face was turning the exact shade of his red tie when I said this. I applauded myself for not showing just how much his words affected me.

"Get the fuck out of my house."

"Gladly, though can you really call it your house since I basically paid for it?"

His face turned even redder and you can practically picture the steam coming out of his ears. If this were a cartoon his eyes would be flashing from red to yellow and his head would explode from all the anger. I turn to leave, but before I do I go to my mother and sister.

"Bye, mom. Bye, Chastity. I'll see you tomorrow for brunch at my place. Love you guys."

They both nod their heads and kiss my cheek. My mother turns to glare at my father while my sister looks at me worriedly. I shook my head to tell her 'not now'. I love my sister so much. She's my rock and the first one that I went to when I figured out that I love cock rather than vagina. She's older than me by a few years.

I walk out the room and toward the front door. I can already feel the self-loathing begin to enter my system. I'm so getting unbelievably shit faced tonight and I could care less about my father's political status. I drive to the closest club or pub or wherever there is alcohol and people to forget the shit that I have to deal with. I park and walk toward the door. I pay off the bouncer so I don't have to wait in the ridiculously long line. There is a bunch of groans and protest, but I don't give a shit. I'm here to forget. I walk in and turn directly toward the bar.

"Give me the strongest drink you have, please."

"Sure. Running away from problems, aye?"

The bartender says as he chuckles.

"How did you know?"

I say sarcastically and he laughs as he puts a drink in front of me. I downed it in one gulp and ask for another. The burn was magnificent and just what I needed because I could feel the tingles of a buzz beginning and I am by no means a light-weight.

"What was that?"

"A shot of Spirytus Polish Vodka 192. The strongest alcohol in the world today."

"Why do you have that?"

"Well, this is the very high-class club with quality liquor known as Legacy."

"Ah, I see. So I seem to have walked into one of my investments. Well, I declare this a good investment with no regrets right now."

The bartender looks at me with wide eyes.

"No way! You're THE Zayden Frost from Frost Inc?!"

"That would be me, yes."

"Shit dude! You get free drinks then so don't even worry about the tab. Mr. Donovan said that if you were to ever come in here that you wouldn't have to pay since you were the only one who gave his idea a shot. So a shot for a shot...I suppose."

I chuckle at the tiny horrible pun. I motion for more shots of the polish vodka and he got the message. I quickly threw that shot in and swallowed. I was well on my way on getting wasted.

A few hours later, I'm drunk as fuck and also hating myself for liking dick. Why can't I just like females? Why is my father such a dick?

"Fuck it! I'm dancing and getting laid tonight!"

I walk over to some random person and begin grinding. I'm way too drunk to care about how they will react. Plus, my eyesight is kind of blurry at the moment from all the strong liquor. I feel their arms wrap around my neck as the grind their ass into my dick. It felt hella good. I had a shot in my hand and I gulp it down as the person I was dancing with gets pulled from me. I look up and see a different sized figure in front of. This person was curvier and had a nice bubble butt. Definitely going to get laid tonight!

*****

Another new story! What do you think? Obviously, this one won't be started till I have at least a couple of chapters written. I'm going to try real hard to have at least five chapters done before NEW YEARS so I can have a proper updating schedule instead of winging it and what not. If you are a veteran of my stories, then you know the drill!

Please feel free to:

Vote

Comment

or

Follow!

Picture above is of sexy Zayden!!!

Edit 12/29: So I just finished the first five chapters of this story and will begin to update next week.

~Crystal