Love At First Sight(Part 2) Chapter 2

3rd Person's Pov

Eren sat down next to Levi. It was quiet for a few minutes and Eren decided to break the silence."Hey Levi do you want to come over to my house later? ""Sure after you finish your food we can go to your house."

Eren's Pov

I just invited Levi over to my house. I hope Mikasa isn't home because she will ruin all the plans I made. I finished my food and headed outside with Levi. "Hey Eren get in the car I'm going to drive us to you house." I got in the car and told Levi my address. "Hey Levi, you can take off your shoes if you..."Levi already took off his shoes and started to mumble about my house being messy and not clean. Without even a warning he sat me down on my couch and started to clean my house. Levi was mumbling to himself while cleaning. Just when he was about to finished I grabbed his hands."Levi"I whispered while blushing like a cherry.I kissed him passionately and to my own relief he kissed me back with the same amount of passion while blushing a light shade of  pink. We kissed like that until we heard the door knob turn.

Levi's Pov

Eren invited me to his house and I accepted. I gave him a ride to his house after he gave me his address. His house was simple,but cute.He invited me in and I took off my shoes before he could eve tell me to take off my shoes.He was speechless and did no even to finish his own sentence. I went in and saw that his house was a mess. He had video games all over his living room floor and crumbs on the rug. I sat him down and started to clean while muttering to myself. When I was about to finish the brat had to grab my hands."Levi"was the last thing he whispered to me before he kissed me with suck passion.He looked so hot when he is blushing.I kissed him with the same amount of passion and then I licked his lips for enter and he granted and let me in. We stayed like that for a while until we both heard the door knob turn and pulled apart. Eren was blushing so hard while I showed no emotions except for a little pink blush.Someone entered the door which made Eren's face go as white as my own skin.

Sorry to leave you guys at a cliffhanger,but it is about time the chapter came to an end.If you find any mistakes feel free to correct me and if you have any ideas I should put in the book feel free to comment.