Unexpected(Part 1)

Flashback- Eren agrees to live with Levi in his huge house and Levi is over excited to have Eren, but Eren doesn't realize this because Levi never shows his feeling to anyone.

Levi drives Eren back to his own house and Levi stays in the car to avoid Mikasa. Eren goes in his house and see's that Mikasa is not home anymore and packs all of his belongings and writes a note to Mikasa saying that he moved to the school's dorm.

Eren's Pov

I packed all the stuff I own and stuffed them all in the two suitcases I found available in the closet.I hurried back to Levi's car and found him sleeping in the car.Levi looked so kawaii when he is asleep.I put my luggage in the trunk of the car and returned to see Levi wide awake and reading a book. "Brat, what takes you so long to pack a few things and put them in the car?" I blushed at his question and didn't know how to answer him, so I just got in the car and Levi headed back to his house.Once we got inside he told me to go to the 2nd floor bathroom and take a shower. I took my luggage and searched for something to wear that was comfortable.

Levi's Pov

I waited in the car for the brat to come,but it took him too long so I decided to take a nap and feel asleep in the car waiting for him.After almost half-an hour he came out and dropped off his luggage in the trunk of my car which woke me up and I started to read. He looked shocked when he saw me reading  instead of sleeping like I was a few minutes ago.I drove him back to my house and told him to take a shower o the second floor. I headed toward the kitchen thing of what to make for dinner.Then  a sudden idea hit me I hurried to the supermarket down the block and Bought some butter, meat and buns.By the time I finished making dinner the brat was still in the bathroom. I put the dinner on some fancy plates and took the cake out of the oven and put frosting on top and let the cake cool down. When everything was set I turned off the lights and waited for Eren to come downstairs.