Suprise

Flash Back- Eren and Levi are in  a deep kiss when Eren's apartment door opens. Mikasa walks in with a whole bag of groceries and sees Eren and Levi on the couch. Levi is reading a book and Eren is on his phone still blushing.

Mikasa's Pov 

I open Eren's apartment and see that there is a guy sitting on the couch reading a book while Eren is blushing.("Why the heck is Eren blushing?")"Mikasa your home."Mikasa this is Levi and Levi this is my step-sister Mikasa." I stayed silent and so did the new boy. "If he is trying to steal Eren away from me, then you better watch your back",I thought.

Eren's Pov

I heard the front door and quickly told Levi to hide,but he refused and took out a book instead. I had no choice,but to pretend to do something as well so I took out my phone and started to read a book on Wattpad. Just then Mikasa walked in with a armful of groceries. I saw Mikasa give Levi the disapproval look and then glared at me."U-uh, Mikasa this is Levi and Levi this is Mikasa my step- sister. Again she gave me the glare. Well what was I suppose to say.Last time Mikasa told one of my friend that I invited over she was my girlfriend and that was really embarrassing. This time I beat Mikasa to it and said she was my step-sister.

Levi's Pov

Eren and I were in a deep kiss when we heard the front door. Eren told me it might be a friend or  relative so I was told o hide,but I was stubborn and did not leave, instead I took a book called "Attack on Titan" and started to read while he took out his phone to read or do something. A girl with black hair and a red scarf came in and gave me the "disapproval" look and glared at Eren." Levi this is my step-sister Mikasa and Mikasa this is Levi." I ignored Mikasa or what-ever her name was and got back to the book. "Eren you want to come over to my house and do some of your homework." S-sure."I led Eren to the spot I parked and he got in. My house was big and modern like myself."Eren take your shoes off before you go in and have at seat in the kitchen." A few minutes later I came back in a new set of clothing that was comfortable and sat across from Eren. The brat looked so cute when he is blushing and doesn't know what to do."Eren,...do you want to live with me?" Eren looked at me surprised and blushed.After what felt like 30 hours he finally nodded his head.