9. Unexpected Savior

Staring at me with cautious eyes, it's clear that being rescued from one particularly thirsty creature of the night, by yet another, was not something he thought he'd ever see.

But, here we are, so...

"Well, are you just going to stand there with your tail between your legs, or are you going to man up and answer the woman who just saved you?" I ask, cocking up an expectant brow and putting my hands on my hips as I quickly find my patience wearing thin.

Dropping his gaze from me for a moment, he appears to struggle with his thoughts, but winds up peering back at me only a brief few seconds later and then points to his throat in somewhat of a panic, shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head soon there after; all the while wearing a concerned, fearful brow.

"Oh! Now I see- Ha! Why didn't you say anything sooner?" I retort with a sarcastic chuckle, and then walk up closer to him.

Stopping only once I'm stood directly in front of the mysterious young man, I immediately take notice of how his features have finally come into a clearer focus- of course, no thanks to my ever-present stupor and the bleak lighting of this alleyway.

Quite an attractive specimen... if I do say so myself.

Batting his warm, worrisome brown eyes - much like my Zaynie's eyes, now that I think of it - all he can manage to do is simply stare back at me, clearly unsure of what to do, or how to respond to my Vampiric presence.

"Hold still, handsome." I order as I dig my eyes into his and once again access my higher power, fully ensnaring the cute little bug in my web-like trance with nothing more than a blink or two.

Thankfully, this time, my advances take effect almost immediately, and the man stills where he stands- his facial expression slowly dropping into a hazy, relaxed state of suggestibility. And after picking up on the sudden change in his aura, I know right away that I've got him... unlike the freak incident with Jim back at the house.

"Alright now, listen to my voice, and my voice alone... I want you to forget everything that women told you to do, or not to do. I want you of sane mind, and to have complete control over your own body." I command in a serene, mellow, and all around soothing tone, allowing my influential words to guide his mind in my favor, much like a snake charmer.

Simply blinking at me for a few seconds, and making a strange face- almost as if a few gears were starting to turn in his mind once again, he then abruptly sucks in a deep, ragged breath as he turns away and hunches over slightly to cough into the crease of his left arm.

"Tha-nk... y-ou..." he chokes out in coarse fragments, wasting no time in making his appreciation known, but still partially hacking up the other Vamp's residual effects on his body. Putting a hand to his chest, and all but tipping over from the foreign feeling rocking his psychological mainframe, he continues to fumble over his own breath for a while.

And only after taking a not-so-subtle step back, do I acknowledge his refreshing sense of manners.

"Don't mention it." I assure with a pleased smirk, taking his momentary lapse of 'health' as an excuse to get a good long look at his rather enticing figure.

What an exemplary asset he's got there.

But eventually, after only a few more seconds of internal strife, his coughing dies down and his breathing finally begins to steady out.

"So, boy... What are you called?" I ask as he stands tall before me once again- simply watching him, imagining how soft his skin would be against my own, and regaining the lost ground between us via little, subtle steps forward.