Chapter 5

The next day in class the boys had to explain to Mr. Jones about why their project idea wasn't as clear as it should've been.

So far, they knew that they wanted to do a song based on 'Five Nights At Freddy's' and that Mark will write the song, sing it and perform it all while Jack will do most of the behind camera work.

"Boys, I said a clear image. Did I not?"

"Y-Yes, we know sir, but, some... Family t-things? Yeah, family issues, popped up and we couldn't work on it for as long as we would have liked." Mark lied, well... Attempted to.

"I don't know if I should believe you or not, Mark..." Mr. Jones said.

"Look, teach," Jack said gaining the teachers attention, "His lying t' try and cover me up. I got angry about a stupid, little prank and went a little berserk and almost punched A.J square in the nose. Long story short, I'm an idiot and ye can give me all the detention ya like, as long as Mark gets a good grade." The younger of the two students explained as the older turned to look at him surprised.

"Alright... Sean-"

"Jack." Mark corrected, making the mentioned boy turn to look at the American in shock.

"Jack... Lunch time detention for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, because you threatened another student and almost carried out these threats and because you asked for it...?" Mr. Jones announced, loud enough for the whole class to hear and turn around to stare at Irish lad.

"Oh, wow! Jack got a detention! Oh, my God! It's the most amazing thing ever! Justice!" Jack said sarcastically, lazily fist pumping the air when he said 'Justice' and rolled his eyes at his class mates.

"Also, Felix. You're needed at the principals office." Mr. Jones said.

"Alright! See ya, guys!" Felix said, waving to his friends and leaving the class room.

Once he had reached the principals office his teacher told him what he needed to do. Apparently there was a new student from another country and because Felix had to deal with the big change of schools and a whole new language to learn before as well, he will be showing her around and helping her with her English skills, also he is the school caption, so, it's kinda his duty.

"Hey! I'm Felix!" Felix greeted his, hopefully, new friend.

"Ciao... I am Marzia. It is good to meet you." She introduced herself.

"So, I guess I'll show you arou-?" Felix started, but, was cut off by the bell, "Well, that's the lunch bell... Do you wanna sit with me, so I can introduce you to some people?"

"Uh... Yes, p-please...? That would be... G-Great." Marzia stuttered, trying her hardest to get her English correct.

♤ time skip to the canteen ♤

"Do you wanna sit here?" Felix asked and pointed towards an empty table. "Sí."

"So, I guess I'll point out all the groups, so you can figure out where you might like to sit and where you'd fit in the most?" "O-Okay..."

"Alrighty then!" Felix pointed at the first group, "They're the minecrafters, they love and live that game! I honestly don't see what's so good about it." Felix laughed. "Some mentionable people from that group are, Sky, but everyone that gets close enough to him calls him by his real name, Adam, Jin, Ross, Barney, Jerome, Mitch, Ashley and Ian."

"Over there is the music geeks, there's somethings you should know about them, all the girls on that table are in year 10 and their names are, Maddy, Olivia, Sarah and Caitlyn. You see the boys that are sitting really close?" Felix said and Marzia nodded seeing a boy with light pink hair and a boy with dark hair with blonde highlights in the fringe. "That's Michael and Calum, everyone knows they're in a relationship, but, they won't admit it. Also, EVERYONE knows that Olivia has a huge crush on Michael, but he is an idiot and doesn't realise it and he's gay so..."

"The boy in the skirt and the one covered in tattoos, they are the well known fuck buddies. Their names are Ashton and Luke." Marzia saw two boys the one covered in tattoos had curly hair wrapped in a red bandana and deep dimples. The boy in the skirt had blonde hair and what seemed to be a lip ring she couldn't quite tell from where she was sitting. "Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke are all in year 11."

"What is a 'fuck buddies'?" Marzia asked and Felix went bright red. "Um, they're, uh... they'refriendsbuttheyhavecrazybuttsextogether!" Felix spat out.

Marzia blinked, "what?" (A/N: Did any one get my reference? No? Okay... I'll just leave......... AND IM BACK! :D)

"They're friends, but..." Felix breathed out, "They have sex together..."

"Oh."

"The one in that boys lap is Harry and the one that he's sitting on is Louis. The other boys on the table are Liam and Niall they're all in year 12. Zayn and Liam used to go out, but Zayn dropped out"

"Over there are the gamers... Too many to name..."

"The 'fashionistas' are over there..."

"Um, the popular people are Joe, Zoe, Caspar and Alfie. Joe and Zoe are brother and sister."

"The drama geeks are over there and some of their names are, A.J, Bob, Mark, Wade and 'Dodger' but, her real name is Brook."

"And that's Jacks table... He likes to sit by himself all the time." Felix frowned.

"Why?" Marzia asked looking at the boy.

"Nobody really knows why..."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"Hey, Jack!" Mark said and sat down across from the boy.

"Mark. Just because we're working together and we accidentally hugged doesn't mean we're friends. Now, if you'd kindly fook off so I can eat my food in piece, that'd be just great." Jack said, clearly ticked off for no reason at all.

"I just wanted to know why you want me to have good grades...?"

"So, we don't ever have t' work together ever again." Jack said with a blank expression on his face.

Before Mark could even think of a reply Jack took his phone out of his hoodie pocket and started playing 'Dead!' by My Chemical Romance.

For the rest of lunch Mark didn't move and ate his lunch in silence while Jack listened to My Chemical Romance and picked at his food.

♧♠︎♧♠︎

This is not how Marzia speaks in real life. It's just to build onto the story. See ya next time, my beautiful potatoes! :) <3