Chapter 9

The plot for this chapter and the next was suggested by PhanTroylerMavinShip and is their idea. Thank you very much for this idea! I really appreciate it! :)

♠︎♧♠︎♧

It'd been 4 days and they were almost finished writing the song. All that was left was to figure out how to end it.

"Bye, Jack." Mark said, Jack was leaving his place after working the song.

"See y- OH! There's a party at Cry's place on Friday, ye wanna come?"

"Jack, a party? At Cry's? That means there'll be weed." Mark said, Thank god mum isn't home... He thought

"Yeah! We won't force you into it! Promise!" Jack smiled.

"I don't know..."

"C'mon Mark! It's not like we're gonna hook up!"

Mark sighed, "Fine."

"Yes! See ya at school tomorrow!" Jack said.

Mark waved and sighed. He was going to regret this.

♤ Time skip to Friday ♤

Mark:
Meeting at mine?

Jack:
Yep. This'll be fun!

Mark:
It better be. I'm missing out on my singing lessons for this

Jack:
Haha, see you in a bit :P

Mark rubbed his face. He didn't know why he agreed to this.

He through his phone onto his bed and pulled out a dark purple t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans and got dressed.

Just as Mark was taking his top of Jack opened the door to his bedroom.

"Hey." Mark said as if it was nothing.

All of a sudden Jack got flash backs to his dreams about Mark. A majority of them sexual and in a few they were cuddling and dating.

"O-Oh, uh, h-h-hi.. I-I'll wait out here..." The Irish boy blushed.

"No, I need your help!" Mark smiled, "Is this okay?" He said gesturing towards the clothes sitting on his bed.

"Y-Yeah.. I guess... It's j-just a party, right?" Jack said, still blushing.

"Okay, cool!" Mark said, still not fazed by the small blushing Irish teenager in his door way.

"Close the door, will you?"

"O-Okay." Jack said and closed the door.

"You can sit down you know." Mark said, taking of his top in the process.

"Y-Yeah.." Jack stuttered and sat down in Mark's desk chair.

"So, how far away is Cry's?"

"Not too far.." Jack said staring at Mark's chiseled back in awe.

Mark started to take of his sweat pants, so, Jack decided to turn around in the desk chair and text Cry.

Jack:
Just waiting on Mark, be there soon, bro

Cry:
Alrighty!

"Alright, I'm ready." Mark said.

"Let's g-go."