Giveaway Preview

Check out the Giveaway Preview below!

Giveaways will be hosted through Rafflecopter and the links for entering will be posted in  in an upcoming chapter right here in the Wattpad Block Party - Winter Edition II book (Jan. 2016)!

Prizes will be grouped into prize packs. Don't worry, there will be LOADS of prize packs!

Winners will be announced in early March 2016.

****

GIVEAWAYS PREVIEW:

abandoned-waves - Dedication in my book ERADICATION and dedication in my book Fat & Skinny.

AdelynAnn will donate a full YA MS critique (English language only, please!).

Ae_Kirk will donate a signed paperback copy of Tattoo of the Black Angel.

AhsokaJackson will give the winner a choice of a chapter dedication in "Shattered," a one-chapter critique of one of the winner's books (chapter of their choosing), or a written interview that will be posted in "'Til The Party Starts."

AlinaKG I will critique the first chapter of any chosen story.

AmandaEStrong will donate one e-book of Hidden Monster and one ebook of Holy and the Fallen.

amberkbryant will give one lucky winner a first chapter critique plus a dedication in one of her stories!

annasantos5 will donate one e-book of one of her Paranormal Romances: Revenge or Soul-Mate.

AnneLutz will offer her in-depth critique on the first chapter of your selected book.

AprylBaker7 Ebook of Touch Me Not - International and Signed copy of The Ghost Files - US/Canada.

ArshiDokadia Dedicating the Chapter of the new book to the winner, Naming a character after the winner, Chapter Critique.

AtomicNicky will donate five chapter dedications in his new YA twisted fairytale, The Seven Ravens!

ayclaudy will gift a Hustle ebook and the complete Outside The Ropes Series ebooks.

beautifultragedies will name  a character after a winner + Chapter dedication.

Bella_Higgin will give away a first chapter critique.

Brink1314 Chapter critique and chapterr dedication in story of choice.

BrittanieCharmintine will donate a chapter critique!

brucerelgin will donate one signed paperback copy of his novel Schism!

CaroleMcDonnell will donate one fantasy or paranormal ebook

CatMint5 will name a character after one winner and dedicate a chapter to another.

catrinaburgess will donate 2 ebook copies and 1 signed paperback.

Cfunk3 will donate one full chapter critique of your work.

Cherry_Cola_x Follow and Critique of one chosen story.

ChrisBuono will critique three chapters of a winner's story!

DarknessAndLight will donate one un-edited paperback copy of her book, I Sold Myself to the Devil... Pitiful I Know!

DelShereeGladden will donate one ebook copy of The Ghost Host!