Giveaway Winners!

Hey, Everyone!

Thank you so much for a fantastic Wattpad Block Party! This event is so special to me and I can't thank you enough for your participation!

I have used Rafflecopter to randomly generate winners for all of the giveaways except The Biggest Fan Contest, where the winner was selected via a voting process. Winners should receive an email or message on Wattpad within a week.

If you have any question, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Kelly Anne Blount xoxo
---------

The Biggest Fan Contest Winner: DoveReign

Giveaway Winners

PRIZE BUNDLE ONE:
WINNER
: Johanna Hefer

· KellyAnneBlount will dedicate a chapter of UNDER to one lucky winner!

· RubixCube89201 will dedicate a chapter in the upcoming sequel of TGGBB.

· Ginawriter will dedicate a rant to you on a topic of your choice!

· xFakingaSmilex will give away one dedication on The Masked Singer.

· gabycabezut will dedicate a chapter to a reader and chapter critique.

· AdelynAnn will donate the winner's choice of either a full YA manuscript critique. (English language only, please!) OR a chapter dedication in one of her novels.

· FajharZ will name and base a character off of the winner in any of my books, chosen by the winner.

· outaprintwriter is giving away an ebook of The Replacement Wife, Rowena Wiseman's latest contemporary romance novel, published by HarperCollins (ibooks).

PRIZE BUNDLE TWO:

WINNER: Moisa J Wroy

· KanyeInterruptedMe will dedicate a chapter to a winner.

· DrizzleKid will dedicate a chapter in Steel: The Transformation one lucky winner!

· elizabethrosem will be dedicating different chapters from her books to the winners!

· FajharZ will dedicate a chapter to a winner.

· SarahPerlmutter will donate one e-book of her Watty Award winning novel The Blast!

· OutOfMyLimit17 will donate by naming a character after a winner.

· Percabeth5599 is donating a dedication and a chapter critique.

· outaprintwriter is giving away an ebook of The Replacement Wife, Rowena Wiseman's latest contemporary romance novel, published by HarperCollins (ibooks).

PRIZE BUNDLE THREE:

WINNER: Tara Veno

· Ahsoka Jackson will give the winner a choice of a chapter dedication in "Shattered," a one-chapter critique of one of the winner's books (chapter of their choosing), or a written interview that will be posted in "'Til The Party Starts."