BrittanieCharmintine Presents: The B Side

For the Wattpad Block Party Winter Edition, I've decided to have a side party to celebrate my Minions. A party within a party. An offshoot party, if you will. It is going to be called the B side. B stands for Brittanie.

Stay tuned because at the end of this chapter is a really cool sneak peak of something I am really excited about!

For those of you who don't know, I run an evil empire. It's a story on my Wattpad Profile called Brittanie's Evil Empire. Here's the link if you want to check it out with your own eyes: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/21389033-brittanies-evil-empire. The objective of my empire is to attain world domination. I am the evil overlord.

What does it take to be a Minion? It's an extremely difficult highly selective process. Basically you have to be an awesome Wattpaddian who loves Mermaid/Vampire literature. Next, you have to go to any chapter of BEE and type "I want to be a Minion" in the comments section. That's pretty much it.

What are the benefits of Minionship?

1.     Hanging out with other awesome Wattpad citizens who share your love of the mer/vamp lifestyle

2.     Taking fun quizzes and the opportunity to win great prizes

3.     Reading interviews with the evil overlord. In them she makes many pronouncements about writing, life and all things evil. Most informative.

4.     Support one another's work

5.     I use my Minions in naming some of the characters in my stories, like the unicorns for example.

Right here, right now, at B's party, I am going to give you a taste of what it's like to be a Minion.

Contests:

1.     One of my favorite contests was the Fan Art contest. There were so many amazing entries. Here are the winners in each category:

 Here are the winners in each category:

Waverly Marie Fishwater - by @Bookbindings; Lily-Bella - by @Charlotte5463; Pierce and Wave together - @KitKatz4evr; and Grand Prize winner - Shelly - by @Charlotte5463

1.     The t-shirt contest. This was a really fun contest some Minions picked their favorite lines from the story. Then the Minions all voted for their favorite. The winner was @MustRead105. Here is the winner:

 Here is the winner: