Sample Post Two from DoNotMicrowave & JessGirl93

Thought I would share one last sample post with you all before the event officially kicks off next month! :) This is one of my all time favorite posts from two Wattpad Super Stars!

-----------

Hey everyone! I'm Blair, you guys also know me as JessGirl93. For my turn in the Block Party, DoNotMicrowave, who wrote the absolutely amazing story, 'The Cell Phone Swap,' and I decided to collaborate and give you guys double the dose of two Wattpad favourites! We've compiled a list of questions from our profiles here on Wattpad and on Twitter asked by you guys and below you'll find Cole and Talon's responses! So if you've ever wondered what's going on in the heads of these super loved characters read on!

Also don't forget to checkout the giveaway linked at the end of this post for a chance to get a character in 'The Bad Boy's Heart' named after you!

Big thank you to Kelly (@KellyAnneBlount) for giving me the opportunity to be able to do this for you guys <3

An interview with Cole and Talon

Who's better, Keeley or Tessa?

Cole: Is that a trick question because you know I'm going to say Tessa right?

Talon: Seriously. No offense to your girl Cole, but there's only one answer for me.

If you got the chance to fix your relationship w/anybody who would it be? (Like a relationship can be family friend anybody)

Cole: It'd definitely be my dad. I haven't exactly been the model son and yeah sometimes it does suck to know that he might prefer Jay over me because he never messes up. But I want to show him that I'm not that stupid kid anymore, out of control and disrespectful. I want to show him that I've changed and that despite everything that's in our past, he's my dad and I love him you know?

Talon: I'm the same.Relationships withdads can be rough...especially when you don't live up to their expectations. My dad doesn't understand that I'm not him, nor do I have any desire to be him. He keeps pushing me in hopes I'll follow in his footsteps even though I have no desire to go pro. It's gotten to the point where I don't even argue anymore. Why bother? It's not like he's going to listen. I just wish he could take a step back and really hear what I have to say.

What would you do if you wake up in Tessa/Keeley's body?

Cole: If I woke up in Tessie's body? Wait that'd be my worst nightmare come to life because I love her body and well I love her inside of it but if that were to happen I'd probably do something she'd never dare to. In the past for example, she was bullied by a lot of people, me included and I'd stand up to them. I'd go up to someone like Nicole and never let her think she could screw with me like that. Oh and more importantly Hank would leave the bathroom in a body bag.

Talon: Well, first I would freak the hell out. I mean waking up as Keeley? *shudder* But then once I calmed down, I probably would mess with Zach. *smirks* Oh the things I could do to that insufferable bastard. I would make him pay for all the snide comments he made to Keeley about me.

Do you agree that your relationship with Tessa/Keeley suits the saying, "There's a thin line between love and hate"?

Cole: I think Tessa would be able to answer that question because for me hate was never really part of the equation. Did I act like I couldn't stand her? Yeah I did because that was the only way to keep her interested, to make her keep thinking of me. My feelings for her went from this sudden attraction as a child to something more serious and akin to love as we grew older. But I think she definitely hated me for a long time, who wouldn't hate someone their worst tormentor? She loves me now though so yeah I'd agree that based on her, there's definitely a very thin line between love and hate and I'm glad that she's crossed on over to the better side.