Dre Day

January 21,1991

Eazy's P.O.V.

I woke up rubbing my eyes as the sun shine bright through the window

I looked down to see my baby sleeping on my chest with light snores coming from her mouth.

I smiled,Just looking makes me grateful for having another chance with her.

She start to stir around a lil bit in her sleep.

I guess I was staring too hard.

She blinked her eyes open as she  began to rise up off my chest.

She looked at me and gave a genuine smile as her dimples popped out her cheeks.

''Hey." She blushed at me. I pushed her hair out her face so I could see it clearly and gave her a smile back.

"Wassup,How you feelin?" I asked as I rubbed her cheek.

"I feel great,You?"

"Same here." She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. A kiss on the cheek ain't enough for me.

Just when she was finna get out the bed,I grabbed her by her waist pulling her back into the bed.

"Eric!" She whined.

"Un-uh,Where you think you going without giving me a morning kiss?"

"To go brush my teeth. I ain't finna kiss you with morning breath on my tongue." She got outta my grip,running to the bathroom and then got the nerve to wink at me before closing the door.

I shook my head and smile,That's my baby. As I started to get comfortable and watch ESPN,Evonne started to cry in the other room.

I got up and went next door,where Evonne was in her crib squirming and crying but she stopped when I pick her where she see me face to face.

''Aye,What you cryin' for lil girl? Huh?'' She laughed at me as her lil hands start to touch my face.

Man,I swear E look like me and Lauren more and more everyday,Especially her lil dimples she got from her mama.

I started to play with my baby,I saw Lauren looking at me and Evonne with a smile on her face as the sun shines so brightly on her cream tone skin.

"Aye ask ya mama What her lookin' at us like dat for?" Evonne smile grew wider as I did the whole baby talk to her.

"Nothin',Just looking at ya'll." She shook her head and giggled as she walk where me and Evie was.

She put her arms around my shoulders and looked at Evonne smiling at us.

''Awww,Look at her. She's such a happy,babyyyy!!! Aren't you,Evie?''

Lauren took Evonne away from me and start walking away.