Beautiful Heartbreak

Lauren's P.O.V.

I felt the air breeze hit my face as stepped out my brand new 1993 acura NSX

I felt the air breeze hit my face as stepped out my brand new 1993 acura NSX. I took off my glasses looking around before I closed the door and strutted in my heels walking in Ruthless Records building.

"Hey Lauren? What you doing dressed all snazzy and shit?" Dria the receptionist ask. 

I smiled

I smiled. "Nothin' much,girl. Just here to surprise Eazy. Do you mind telling me where he is?"

She laughed. "Girl no. That's yo man and my boss. In the studio to yo right."

"Iight girl,Preciate it. We gotta catch up later on." I yelled walking down the hallway.

"Sho nuff!" She yelled back.

I walked down the hallway already hearing the music bumping hella loud. So I just walked in....and she was rapping but stopped when I walked in.

All I could do was give her a lil smirk.

"Yo Kim wassup?" Eazy asked. She nodded her towards me,making Eazy turn his chair towards me.

"Hey Dimplez?" His eyes travel up and down my body as he licked his lips. "What you doin' here?"

"Oh nothing much just came to talk you."

"Mhm come sit by me." I sat beside him feeling Kim's glare from the side of my face. Hating ass bitch.

"Uh,Kim you can take 10."

"What?!" She said with an attitude.

"I said you can take 10. Problem?" He said smartly putting his hand on mines.

She slammed the headphones on the stand and walked out,rolling her eyes at me.

"Bye Kimberly." When she left Eric start laughing.

"Why she so mad?" I ask.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe cause you my baby." I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Sad. I thought you had more babies than me.

"So wassup what you had to tell me?"

"Well I came to you that I'm-" I got off by Ren and Yella walking in hella loud.