About

I don't want to sound rude, or be taken as a mean person when I say this, but this is my story, and I feel responsible for all of the comments that will be said on the chapters. I'm worried that they will become snarky or rude to me or other readers as the story progresses, and as a young writer, that is the worst thing that I think could happen. I love to get reads and have people vote and comment on my stories, but if you are going to be rude and use profanity in a negative way(several times), then I will be blocking and reporting your account. 

This is not meant to scare anyone away, or prevent them from writing their allowed opinions on my chapters, but I will not tolerate anything that is meant to be harmful towards me or anyone else, for that matter.

Now, I don't have anything against you if you like to use...colorful phrases, but I'd rather you use them in a fangirling tone, or any other way than to hurt people's feelings. Wattpad is a place where we can write and read what we love, so just don't be mean. You can't take back anything you say, even if you're extremely sorry after the fact. 

Also, pleaseeee don't plagiarize. I've worked so hard on this book, and I would hate to see it go into the wrong hands. Even if they, like, got it published or something and it became famous, I would hate it because those actions wouldn't have been my plan for the book at that moment. So please, respect my work, and don't copy it. I'm sure you guys have creative minds, you can write something like it.

Okay. With that said, I want you guys to enjoy this book, as I love to write it, and don't be afraid to comment your feelings! Just please, in a positive way.

Happy reading! I hope I didn't scare you away, that was never my intention,, :)