Pregnant

What will he think? Will he leave me? I can't do this on my own. I'm only 16. What if he leaves me? I thought as I stared at the two lines that predicted my future. "Babe, I'm home," Shawn yelled from downstairs. I hid the test and came out the bathroom. "Hey did you have fun with the guys?" I ask, rocking from heel to toe. "Yeah, are you alright sweetie?" He asked, taking his jacket off and hanging it up. I look down and tears form in my eyes. He lifts my head and wipes my tears. "Why are you crying Y/N?" He asks sitting the both of you down on the couch. "Shawn, I-i'm p-pregnant," I whispered. The expression on his face was scared. "Are you sure?" He questioned. I nodded and went to find the test. As I showed him the results he broke down and began to sob. "What are we gonna do?" I cried along with him. "I don't know baby but we'll figure it out okay, I promise," he said as he pulled me into his lap. "Are we keeping it?" I ask. He looks up at me and brushes a stray hair out of my face and gives a small smile. "Do you want to baby girl? He asks. I smile and nod. "Then we are keeping it," he says against my lips. I fell asleep to Shawn singing to the baby and I. I can't wait to meet my baby.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm kinda proud of this one

I take requests if you want one

Love y'all