Treat You Better

***Shawn's POV***
I wish she knew how important she is. She can't keep letting him treat her like that. She's beautiful in every way but he's too stupid to see it. I'll never be able to get her. She knows she in the wrong situation but she's scared. Why can't I just fight for her. That's it, I'm going to tell her I love her.

I put my shoes on, grabbed my keys, and sped off in my Jeep. I pulled up to the abandoned parking lot and got out of my car. I could see her all the way from where I was standing. 'God she's gorgeous,' I thought to myself as I admired her from afar. I made my way over to the group of people. Her violent boyfriend saw me and tackled me to the ground and began to punch me. I could hear her screaming at him to stop but he ignored her. He picked me up by my shirt and continued to punch me. She tried to get into the middle of us to stop the fight and he elbowed her hard in the face. He looked at her and then back to me. They left me and walked to their car. As they were walking, she turned her head toward me. After I saw them drive away, I drove myself home and saw water coming out from under my bathroom door. I opened it and saw that I left my sink on. I angrily stripped off my shirt and splashed my face with the water. I know I can treat her better than he can. She deserves a gentleman. I would stop time for her. I just wanna give her the loving that she's missing. I won't lie to her. I love her.

************************************
Hey everyone! I know it was a little bit different from the video but I hope y'all enjoy! If you've seen the video, comment and tell me your thoughts! I thought that it had an amazing message behind it. The whole video was awesome. I'm so proud of our Muffin Man! He's come so far 😊💞 And that shirtless scene like wow 😍😍❤❤ Love y'all, Grace 💞