Meeting My True Love

*My POV*
"Holy shit, Y/F/N I'm so excited," I said.
"Calm yourself child," my best friend, Y/F/N, laughed. I am meeting my true love, Shawn Mendes, today. /Y/F/N isn't a huge fan of his but I'm forcing her to go with me.
"I will not calm myself," I laughed with her. I continued to apply my maroon M•A•C lipstick as Y/F/N put on her eyeliner.
"Hurry up," she said as she finished her makeup. I took one last look at my outfit and makeup and I was satisfied. We grabbed our bags and phones and left.

*At the ballroom*
"Wait, I'm gonna die," I said, breathing heavily.
"Oh my lord, let's go," Y/F/N complained. I flipped her off and she laughed. We got to the line for the VIP show. We got let in about 10 minutes later. The line of girls turned into a blob and we all ran to good spots. We got front row right in front of him. He came on stage and sat down with his guitar.
"HOW ARE YOU PORTLAND?" Shawn yelled in the mic. Everyone screamed in response. He smiled and started playing 'Aftertaste' which is my favorite song. My heart warmed up and butterflies flew around in my stomach. While singing, he looked at me and winked. I blushed.

*Meet and Greet*
Y/F/N and I were near the middle of the line. As the line in front of us shrunk, Shawn got closer and the butterflies in my stomach multiplied. Finally it was my turn.
"Next!" John yelled. I slowly walked toward the love of my life.
"Hey beautiful," Shawn said, pulling me in for a hug.
"Hi Shawn," I replied as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Don't cry sweetie," he smiles as he wipes them away. I look into his eyes and smile back.
"What pose do you want love?" He asked.
"Oh, um I was thinking about this one," I replied, showing him a cute pose. It was where we hold hands and I look up at him and are scrunching our faces at each other.
"I love it," he grinned. We got into the pose and the pictures were taken.
"I love you so much Shawn Peter Raul Mendes," I said, hugging him.
"I love you too hun," he replied as he kissed my forehead.
"Bye Shawn," I said, walking away and waiting for Y/F/N. As Y/F/N got her pictures, I watched. I felt a vibrate in my purse and pulled out my phone.

Unknown: hey love, this is Shawn. Save my number and message me later.
I smiled as I read the message. When Y/F/N was finished, we left. I am so glad I met my true love.

---------------------------------------------------------
Idk how I feel about this...

Btw, the girls' outfits are on the side or top. Maroon one is mine and black on is your friend's. I don't think I'll ever right in my POV again.

Bye love y'all