M&G

Today is the most exciting day of my life. I'm meeting Shawn Mendes. I woke up at 8 a.m. to get ready. It is currently 10:30 a.m. and I'm doing my hair. My makeup is done (foundation, eyeliner, mascara), I am dressed (black, daisy crop top, high waisted jeans, a black and white flannel around my waist, and black converse) and I'm picking up my best friend and getting food on the way. I finished curling my hair and ran my fingers through them to make them loose. Finally, I was done and I grabbed my phone, cross body bag, and sunglasses and ran downstairs.

"Bye mom!" I yelled before leaving. I drove to my best friend, Y/F/N's, house and picked her up. We got Dutch Bros and In-N-Out on the way and made it to the venue before the event even started. Lucky for us, we were some of the first people there.

"Ugh it's hot as hell," Y/F/N complained.

"I know," I replied. After about 200 more people showed up, the line started to move. We were in line for the meet and greet.

"Record and take pictures for me when I get to Shawn," I told Y/F/N. She nodded and I went up to Shawn. I looked at her at she had her phone and my phone out taking video and pictures.

"Hey sweetie, what's you're name?" Shawn asked.

"Uh m-my name i-is Y/N," I replied, looking up at the tall boy. I'm only 5'2 so he was a bit taller than me.

"Y/N, that's a beautiful name," he smiled.

"Thank you Shawn. I love you so much," I said, tearing up a bit. I was finally meeting my love.

"I love you too darling," he said, getting on his knees and hugging me (media). I hugged him tight and he hugged me tighter. I pulled out of the hug and he stood up.

"Jump," he said. I did as he told me to do and jumped. He caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked him in the eyes. His eyes are beautiful.

"Next!" Bart Bordelon (the creator of Magcon) yelled. He set me down and we said our goodbyes. I took pictures and video of Y/F/N and went to the crowd to watch the performance.

*After Magcon*
I was getting ready for bed and I reached into my shorts pocket and felt something. I pulled it out and it was a note. From Shawn. I smiled and read it.

Y/N, you should text me sometime ;) xxx-xxx-xxxx
                                         From, Shawn

You better believe I texted him right after I read the note.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this! Please let me know what I need to work on with my imagines

Love y'all