How you meet #1

Steve: You were Tony Stark's sister and you were kind of the opposite of him. He was sassy, arrogant, and annoying. You know Tony Stark qualities. On the other hand, you were sweet, generous, quiet, and always liked helping others when you had the chance. Steve was shocked at how you were related to Tony and a complete opposite of him. You were always helping Tony in his lab and basically keeping an eye on him, even though you were younger than him. After Loki attacked New York, Steve spent a lot of time in Tony's lab upgrading his uniform and not mentioning getting to know you even more.

Tony: You worked at Tony's favorite bar in upstate New York. Even though Tony does have his own bar in his Tower, he always liked going there to see you work. At time to time you would see him staring at you with a smirk on his face. It always caused you to blush but you would reluctantly wink at him and walk off. Usually Tony doesn't leave tips but this time he did. Attached to the ten dollar bill there was a piece of paper attached to the bottom and his phone number was written on there.

Bruce: You met Bruce through Tony. You were Tony's assistant, helping him with his experiments and labs. Once Bruce started helping Tony, you and Bruce would always end up working together on whatever was being invented and Tony would just end leaving you two to work on the invention.

Thor: You worked at a Department Store and you were one of the employees. You were walking through the aisles and can't help but ignore a man with shoulder length hair, yelling, "where are these pop tarts?!" You walked down the aisle and pointed it out to him, giggling a little. "Oh. Thank you. Lady.?" "My names Y/N," you said smiling a little. "Well thank you for your help, Lady Y/N," he grinned widely and grabbed about ten boxes of poptarts.

Clint: Natasha was the one to drag you to work at SHIELD. You were the sassy and bold type. Being sassy and quick-witted made you an incredible and smart agent. Fury usually assigned you to go on missions with Natasha but this time he assigned you with the someone else. Clint Barton. Agent Barton walked through the door with his bow and arrow in hand. "Agent Y/L/N this is Agent Barton," Director Fury stated. "I've heard a lot about you from Nat, she wasn't wrong about all of it too" Clint said, smirking a bit. Your first instinct was to reply to him with a remark but no words came out when you parted your lips. You only laughed and a little and smiled.

Pietro: Once the Twins joined the Avengers Pietro would always be constantly speeding right by you, dropping or almost letting go of whatever you had in your hand. It was always frustrating to carry things from one room to another without Pietro running past you. You were walking through the hall with a stack of papers to bring to Director Fury, "Maximoff don't you dare think about it!" You yelled. Pietro appeared in front of you and playfully pouted. "It's not fair you already know my name." "Well you're the only who has super speed around here. Guess it was a lucky guess." You shrugged. "Fair enough, Y/N." He said smirking as well. "How'd you know my name?" "You're the pretty one around here, lucky guess." He said, speeding away.

Natasha: Natasha was assigned on a mission to gather information from your mother from you. Her job was after the information was gathered to kill you, so you wouldn't tell anyone else. Especially HYDRA. But once she saw you crying and innocent as ever, her mind changed. She ignored her mission and didn't ask you about anything. Instead she brought you back to the Facility and you guys both talked things through. You were uncertain about why she hadn't killed you right then and then because you knew she was an assassin.

Bucky: You were a friend and Steve's and agreed to help him find Barnes. Steve, Sam, and you all split up in an abandoned warehouse and you decided to go up while they went left and right. As you reached the top of the stairs you saw Bucky and he sat there confused and scared. You ran over to him and set your hand on his shoulder. He jumped and stared right at you. "Hey, hey I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help you." You said softly. "W-who are you?" He finally asked. "My name is Y/N, I'm a friend of Steve's." His eyes went from yours to behind you. You turned around and saw Sam and Steve standing behind you. "Who're they?" He asked, trying to scoot up against the wall even more. "That's Sam. And that's Steve. They're not going to hurt you. I promise." You smiled at him softly and he nodded slowly, smiling a little in return.

Loki: When Loki invaded New York, he had the chance to kill you, but for some reason he didn't. You were frozen with fear unable to move, scream, or even cry. He walked over to you with his scepter in hand. He looked at you and whispered, "you need to get out of here, Y/N." "H-how do y-you know my name...?" "That's not important. I need you to go. I don't want you hurt." He whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did you guys like this one???? Should I maybe add Wanda?? If you guys have any requests just comment!!! Thanks!!!