Habit you have they hate #4

Steve: You fidget. ALOT. You're always tapping your finger on something or always moving your leg up and down. You don't know that you do it, but Steve definitely does. What he does is he always picks you and sets you on his lap or he would hold your hand so you're not tempted to fidget.

Tony: Biting your nails. Tony hates this more than anything. When he sees you deep in thought, you always instinctively bite your nails. Or nervous you bite them. It always makes me cringe so what he does is he grabs your hands and kisses your lip, saying something like: "it's a shame how your fingernails has had more contact to your lips than mine." Always making you blush.

Bruce: Always volunteering for missions. Bruce doesn't like you in danger. He's biggest fear is you getting hurt. When he's around or if he hears you volunteered to go on a mission he automatically turns into protective mode and makes up excuses and reasons why you can't go.

Thor: Being late. I mean it's not necessarily that Thor hates it because he's been late to meetings, parties, and such too. So it's kind of a tagged team. But every so often if you two have a date, and you're late, he gets upset about it, but let's it go.

Clint: Always being negative about your height. Clint tells you over and over that your height is perfect and perfect for him. Every time you say something negative about being short, he wraps you up in his arms and doesn't let you go.

Pietro: Constantly running your hands through your hair. You do it more out of frustration or nervousness. When you're frustrated you pull you hair and when you're nervous you twirl it nonstop. When Pietro see this he takes your hair out of your fingers and he starts running his fingers through it softly.

Natasha: How you're super protective over her. Natasha is your everything and she knows that. Once she told you about her past, being in the red room in Russia you immediately became protective over her. You hate seeing her hurt, if a guy or a girl even starts looking at her and checking you out, you either beat the hell of out them or just pull her away fro, wherever you guys were. Natasha doesn't do anything because she thinks it's cute how protective you are.

Bucky: Being extremely quiet. If you're quiet, Bucky knows there's something wrong. He knows you're not the talkative type, but if you're with the team and you're not talking much or at all, he'll grab your hand (with his non metal one of course) and casually bring you into the conversation and you start talking to everyone.

Loki: Being jealous. For those who don't what Loki has done to New York, girls always risk checking him out every time the two of you are in public. You could be talking to him and then notice a girl staring at him then you just immediately stop talking. Loki knows immediately because well besides the fact that he could read minds and the fact that you stop talking. He always hugs you from behind and kisses your neck softly, telling you, "I've only got eyes for you."

Wanda: You always wake up super early. It's rare that you actually sleep in. You a,ways wake up at like 5:00am to go to the gym or just relax on the couch. It doesn't even matter how late you go to bed, you're always waking up early. Wanda always groans when she hears you rolling out of the bed at an ungodly hour. When she finally got tired with it, she just simply wrapped her arms around you holding you close to her until it was about 10:00am. Which you really didn't mind at all.