How You Two Sleep #5

{Requested @TheJayCP}

Steve: Since Steve is super protective over you, he always holds you close to him. Every night, he always has your arms wrapped tightly around you, making sure you're safe and no one could ever hurt you.

Tony: When Tony isn't working in the lab and actually in the bed with you—which isn't very often—the two of you spoon. Tony likes you to always be in his arms; where he can snuggle the crook of your neck and where he can relax while you two sleep.

Bruce: Bruce is afraid that he will hurt you while you two sleep. He's scared he'll hulk out and hurt you. So the two of you sleep in two separate beds. But when he's relaxed and you beg him to cuddle, you'll stay in a single bed and he'll hold you in his lap while you both talk about random things. It usually calms him down and you'll stay cuddling for a while.

Thor: Thor is huge. There's no denying that. You'll always wake up and Thor will either be on top of you or your dangling off the edge of the bed. Nearly all the time you'll go to sleep laying on his chest then wake up on the bottom corner of the bed. But you two never get disrupted while sleeping. So it's a fair game.

Natasha: Natasha is mostly affectionate when you two are cuddling or about to go to sleep. She'll lay her head on your stomach or vice versa while you or her play with each other's hair before falling asleep. You two find it easier to fall asleep when you're near each other.

Clint: You're basically like a baby bird to the mother bird. Especially since you're shorter than him, you wrap your arms and legs around him while laying on top of him. You finds it relaxing when he strokes your hair or rub your back, especially when you're exhausted or had a rough day.

Bucky: Almost like Bruce, Bucky is afraid he'll have a nightmare and hurt you while the both of you are asleep. But you always assure him that he won't. He always makes you sleep on the right side of him so he can wrap his flesh arm around your waist and you'll place your head in his chest.

Wanda: Wanda is super protective of you just like Steve. Wanda will always have you in her arms. Her biggest fear is for you to get hurt or lose you and she never wants that to happen to you, so she holds on to you to make sure that no one and nothing can hurt you.

Pietro: Pietro can never ever stay still. He always goes to bed and wakes up extremely early. But by the time he actually gets in the bed, you're already asleep. You usually wake up to him moving or trying to get in another comfortable position. It's annoying but you always manage to sleep and wake up peacefully. It's weird, but you manage. Most times if you wake up when he does, you always find yourself either on top of his backside or laying across each other.

Loki: You two have interesting, different sleeping positions. Some nights you guys will sleep with your backs against each other, other nights you'll drape your arm across his stomach while he has his arm across your shoulders and other evenings you'll occasionally spoon. But neither of you complain about your sleeping techniques.

Avengers Preferences and Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें