Sides You Choose for Civil War #6

[Guess who's back🌚 Also, I added a few more characters from Cacw, so enjoy my smol ducklings.]

Steve: Team Cap. You're not just only choosing him because he's your boyfriend, but you believe that he is right. You have been along side of him in Washington, D.C. when Hydra had taken control over Shield. So you believe that taking responsibilities for your actions and not signing the Accords is the best decision.

Bucky: Team Cap. Honestly, Bucky would follow Steve into the jaws of death and it's no secret that you would too. You want to protect Bucky as much as possible. The Accords didn't really bother you that much until he was framed by Zemo in Vienna, planting a bomb during the signings. Because it pushed the Accords even more and more people were going to go and find Bucky, this drove you against it. Neither you or Steve would just give into the government and surrender Bucky.

T'challa: Team Iron Man. It wasn't much of a choice for you to choose sides. After T'challa lost his father in the explosion, he doubled up his game in protecting you. He didn't want you siding with a man who "killed" his father. Though you didn't agree with the Accords, fighting against it would do you no good.

Tony: Team Iron Man. You saw more emotion in Tony, how he wanted to make things right, gain the governments' trust back even. He watched his own friends then against him, get hurt or betray him and you could see that he was slowly losing faith. So you stayed by his side, caring more about him than the Accords.

Sam: Team Cap. You knew where Steve and Sam were coming from. You were also alongside them in D.C. Watching the organization you worked for be overthrown by Hydra, losing your full and complete trust with the government.

Scott: Team Iron Man. Surprised? Yeah, well so was Scott. It's not that you trust Stark or even like him, it's just that you thought it was best to try and side for what's right. You thought it'd make things easier if they only turned Bucky in that moment instead of someone ripping through the world just to find him. You were more optimistic while being on Tony's side than all the others. Scott only didn't stop you because he knew it was the safest path for you. But let's be honest here, you're never safe. You're dating a guy who can shrink and grow 20 feet tall. Anything safe in that?

Wanda: Team Cap. You and Wanda both share that deep hatred for Tony whether the two of you want to admit it or not. Choosing Cap's side was no hesitation.just like Wanda, you didn't want to be controlled, you didn't want to be hunted or even tested. So you decided Team Cap was the best option.

Pietro: [Use your imagination. Nothing rude🙁] Team Cap. Pietro, the two main people he trusts deeply is Clint and Wanda. Wanda is practically like your older sister while Clint is like your dad. Since Pietro was busy resting up for someone huge, you chose the side Wanda and Clint were on. You still had that tiny bit of hatred toward Tony but it wasn't the main reason you were on Caps team. You knew what was going on with Barnes and Zemo and even if Tony or the rest of the world couldn't see it, you did. You fought for what was right, what you knew was right. Considering all the consequences of what you were fighting for, you knew in the end Pietro would have been proud of you for being brave and pushing through to fight for what you believed was right.

Natasha: Team Iron Man and Team Cap. You, sure as biscuits, were not one to be neutral for something. It was either one or the other. You agreed with Natasha that gaining the trust of the government again was important and completely necessary but you disagreed that Bucky should be taken in, even though you knew he was framed and brainwashed. Because of that, Natasha saw your point, only in the end changing sides.

Peter: Team Cap. Peter was definitely against you fighting in any forms and didn't hesitate to web you to his door. He didn't even ask you which side of the Accords you were on. He apologized many times for doing this but it was no use. Screaming wouldn't help because Aunt May would hear and approach you and find it extremely strange that there's a girl webbed to her nephews door. But not all hope was lost. Thanks to your fellow teammates, they easily tracked you down, cutting you out of the webbing and meeting in Germany. It was unknown why he chose to go to Stark's side and not help Steve and Bucky, considering Peter was one of the very few people you knew who could see the good in people.

Clint: Team Cap. Clint was retired. But you weren't even close to retiring. And you were not even close to giving into the government. You and Clint had more faith in Steve than you had in Tony and would be more than happy to help save Bucky. The Accords didn't bother you that much knowing that either way you would be able to stay with Clint.

Thor: Team Cap. Even though you were not there on earth during the fight, you distrusted Tony. The Registration Act was something you disagreed with greatly. Coming back to earth would mean you and Thor would have to deal with either signing the accords or staying into hiding.

Loki: Team Loki. Loki thought the fight between the two sides were pointless and he even tried to convince you that too. You only responded by rolling your eyes at him. Though you were secretly Team Iron Man simply because it bothered you that a lot of people die every time a battle happens between someone and the Avengers. That was one thing you did not like.

Bruce: Team Cap. Even though Bruce left, you had known which side he would've chosen. You understood that him and Tony were friends but with recent events, being under the control of he government was the last thing he wanted. And you felt the same way. You didn't want the government controlling you and basically keeping you locked up if that act was signed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added new characters! So good to be back. XD my inspiration kind of went down hill because I've been so tired the past few days haha. But I will try and finish up that part 2 of the Bucky imagine. I'm almost finish and I'll try to post it very very soon. Also, I will add the new characters to other preferences one day haha. But thank you guys so much for your support and reading my preferences and imagines. You guys are literally the freaking best. So how is everyone?