Nam Woohyun's INFO

Nam Woo-hyun (Hangul: 남우현; Hanja: 南優賢) is one of the main vocalists. Was born in Seoul on February 8, 1991. In an interview with 10asia, Woohyun revealed he originally aspired to be a soccer player. However, he could not pursue this dream and eventually realized his dream of becoming a singer when he was in high school, and auditioned at Woollim Entertainment to pursue a career in music as a solo singer. He passed the audition with a cover of Stevie Wonder's "Lately" and was taken in as an trainee. He admitted being a little disappointed but worked hard to practice dancing instead. Prior to debuting with Infinite, Woohyun was a model for a shopping mall alongside Jun-hyun and Ji-yeon. In one of his first broadcast appearances, he played the lead role in KooPD's music video for 귀가 멀어 in 2007.

In September 2011, it was announced that would be joining Immortal Songs 2 as a fixed member.Woohyun made his debut as a musical actor, along with band member Sung Gyu, in the musical "Gwanghwamun Sonata", playing the role of Ji-yong, the son of female lead, Yeo-joo, from January 3 to March 11, 2012. He reprised the role again in Japan from January 4 to January 6, 2013. Made his acting debut in July 2012 when he was cast in a minor role in the drama The Thousandth Man, alongside Hyomin. Early 2013, he took part in Re;code, a duet project with Korean indie pop singer, Lucia, covering Epitone Project's "Cactus".

On February 20, 2014 SM Entertainment released a prologue teaser announcing Toheart, a special unit duo consisting of Woohyun and Key. Toheart debuted with Delicious on March 10 and made their live debut on March 12 during their MelOn Premiere Showcase. In April 2014, it was announced that would be starring in the KBS2 drama Hi! School Love on alongside fellow Infinite member Lee Sungyeol and child actress Kim Sae-ron. The 20 episode drama aired once a week on Fridays at 20:55KST from July 11 to December 19, 2014.