Lee Howon's INFO

Hoya (Hangul: 호야) is the rapper and vocalist. Born Lee Ho-won (Hangul: 이호원 but later confessed that his name was changed from "Lee Ho-Dong" 이호동 to Ho won after birth) in Busan on March 28, 1991. He dropped out of high school to pursue his dream as a singer. His father was against the decision thus Hoya had to leave home. He then took the high school qualification exam and passed. Hoya auditioned after he dropped out and ended up in his current agency, Woollim Entertainment.

He was a former JYP Entertainment trainee. On April 30, 2012, it was briefly announced that would be his debut as an actor through 's new television drama. It was initially denied by his agency, but weeks later, Hoya confirmed himself that he would be acting in the drama Reply 1997. Hoya and fellow Infinite Dongwoo member debuted as Infinite H, the first official sub-unit of Infinite formed on January 2013. On February 15, 2013 graduated from Daekyung University's Practical Music program and received the 'Proud Daekyung University Student award'. On March 10, 2014 he announced that his real birth name is Lee Hodong, not Howon as he had previously told the public, and that he changed it in order not to share a name with comedian Kang Hodong.

(He's no longer an Infinite member...)