Chapter 2: Harry - Macy

Now is definitely the day. This is the day that Macy can actually spend time with her boyfriend Harry after a few months of Take Me Home Tour. Macy really longed for Harry's fragrance, sweetness, tattoos, formation of his muscles, cheeky smile, dimples, hugs, and kisses as the tour have not yet started. But what can she do? Harry's fans are unaware that he's already been taken by a woman like her. Harry really planned to let them know about it but she stopped him because she does not want to receive a can of hatred from its fans and she also doesn't want to know her parents about it so here she is. Lonely and longing for the only man she loved.

But now, Harry is all hers. She'll pour all of her attention to him. Give him joy and laughter. She'll return their moments of fun to each other so Harry would remember everything. That's the only technique she could do so Harry wouldn't feel bored with her.

"Harry, I'm on my way," Macy tells Harry on the phone.

"You're still there?" Harry catechizes sounding upset. Aww...

"Yeah, why? Where are you?"

"I'm already here for... like... 10 minutes."

"OMG. Really? I'm so sorry Harry. I'll be right there in just a minute I promise." Macy oaths.

"You sure? It's a way long up here..." He trails off.

"Positive."

"Okay then, be careful. Love you."

"Love you more." She coos.

There and then, Macy arrives at a mountain where she and Harry will be meeting. Macy's long-time dream is to really want mountain climbing so he told Harry that they will have much time with each other because there are no paparazzi and no fans will scurry to their moment there. Otherwise, as Harry doesn't agree with this decision, he just can't disapprove because Macy had all of his heart and he will do everything just to make her happy.

Not sensing Harry around, she starts to climb and climb until she reaches on top. Still, Harry isn't there. Where is he? Did something wrong happen? Oh shit!

"Harry?" Macy bellows. "Harry- aahh!!"

Macy slips on a stone and is about to fall backward off a mountain but then strong arms catch her body, gripping her tightly. Macy covered her eyes with her hands and cried priest continued until she felt something shovel rescue her. And not just that, it was also who she was looking for. She knew that because he smelled the same fragrance and muscles that she always embraced for a long time. Harry Styles. Harry saved her.

She slowly removed her hands covering her eyes and found the emerald green eyes earnestly sought since then. She looked aside at his lips to make sure it was really him she was looking. Seeing the perfect lips, she kissed them down quickly.

"Macy... Macy..." Harry voiced breaking the kiss. Macy's cheeks turned red in embarrassment. She wasn't expecting she'll going to act like that. Not at all.

"Sorry."

"No babe. I mean I really wanted to kiss you but..."

"But what?"

OMG. Why was he telling something like but? Didn't he miss me? Does he find some slut girl while he was on tour? Oh shit.

Harry gave her his mouth-watering smile. "Do you know where I want to kiss you?" He probes.

"Lips?"

"No,"

Macy frowns. "Cheek?"

Harry's smile widens. "Nope."

"Then where?" Macy solicits.

Harry's face turned serious. "In a church in front of our families when we both say I do."

Macy's face lit up. As Harry was saying every piece of the words, she couldn't think Harry would end up marrying her in a church. Is this true? Am I dreaming or what?

"Macy you aren't dreaming. This-" Harry started.

Macy just felt a throbbing lip on her lips though quickly breaks it.

"Is true." He finishes. "C'mon and let's get going. I don't want you to get hurt." Harry bends down to give Macy a piggyback ride. Macy hesitates though she gives up as she also wants to embrace Harry again. Macy climbs to Harry's back and just stares at Harry for the whole time or shall we say her most going-to-be handsome husband. It seems the bereavement resulted faultlessly. She smiles at was she supposed to.

*

A One Shot for Macy Harmison. Thank you for your comment and your request! Means a lot. I hope you like this one. x